CurlTalk

Boston Curlies DEC 6

DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
SBB made the suggestion that we should "ALERT" more Northe East curlies on the Gen Forum.
Just want to make sure everyone knows about it, we started a thread on the "curly gatherings" but not everyone sees that. If you want details go to the Curly Gatherings Forum...

TY!
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.

Comments

• SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
    And here is the link. It's on Dec. 6 and venue is still up in the air, so if you're interested, pipe up!
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    And here is the link. It's on Dec. 6 and venue is still up in the air, so if you're interested, pipe up!
    ahhhh one step ahead!!! I don't know how to do that "heres' the link" thing :(
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • scarriecarriescarriecarrie Posts: 382Registered Users
    Hi Curlies, I'll be thinking of you all on 12/6. Hope you all have a really nice time. Boston is a little too far for me around the holidays.

Keep us all posted where you are going in the spring. Hopefully NYC!!!! Home of KBB!!!!
    Mostly 3A/Some 3B Thick/Dry/Colored/SL
    Loving natural products. Some of my favorites are:
    MHC Scalp Cleanser, Donna Marie Miracurl Gelly, Robert Craig Conditionerloveshower.gif
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    Any more Boston curlies out there??????
    Discovered CG 2007

• lyralyra Posts: 28Registered Users
    Aw, wish I could come! I'm from Peabody, but I'm going to school in Los Angeles. :cry: