We’d like your help getting CurlTalk back on its feet!

By participating on CurlTalk — posting, commenting, liking — in the next few weeks, you will automatically be entered to win amazing prizes.

Our latest winner is Savagegirl!

CurlyCanadian, Bomega and EllaJ have also won wonderful prizes! Will you be next? Post, like, comment, GET ACTIVE and help us get CurlTalk ENERGIZED again!

Learn more!

Boston Curlies DEC 6

DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
SBB made the suggestion that we should "ALERT" more Northe East curlies on the Gen Forum.
Just want to make sure everyone knows about it, we started a thread on the "curly gatherings" but not everyone sees that. If you want details go to the Curly Gatherings Forum...

TY!
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.

Comments

• SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    And here is the link. It's on Dec. 6 and venue is still up in the air, so if you're interested, pipe up!
    My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
    My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
    comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
    Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    And here is the link. It's on Dec. 6 and venue is still up in the air, so if you're interested, pipe up!
    ahhhh one step ahead!!! I don't know how to do that "heres' the link" thing :(
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • scarriecarriescarriecarrie Posts: 382Registered Users
    Hi Curlies, I'll be thinking of you all on 12/6. Hope you all have a really nice time. Boston is a little too far for me around the holidays.

Keep us all posted where you are going in the spring. Hopefully NYC!!!! Home of KBB!!!!
    Mostly 3A/Some 3B Thick/Dry/Colored/SL
    Loving natural products. Some of my favorites are:
    MHC Scalp Cleanser, Donna Marie Miracurl Gelly, Robert Craig Conditionerloveshower.gif
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    Any more Boston curlies out there??????
    Discovered CG 2007

• lyralyra Posts: 28Registered Users
    Aw, wish I could come! I'm from Peabody, but I'm going to school in Los Angeles. :cry:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file