Cheap is my middle name

curlygirlbeautifulcurlygirlbeautiful Posts: 320Registered Users
So, Im all about hair growth this winter. I wanted to infuse some oil or buy CD hair elixer, but when I thought about the $ ( i would have to buy all the herbs or spend $20 on CD) I decided to do some experimenting

I have a jar of natures blessing $5 "conditioner,restorer, root builder". The ing:

nettle, rosemary,sage,peppermint,thyme,alfalfa, olive oil, rosemary oil,coconut oil, bergamot oil,chlorophyll, pure mineral jelly, natural fragrance

i notice one day when my apt got hot that there was a layer of liquid on top. light bulb moment :read2:

what if i melt the pomade and dilute with oil until it remains an oil??????

so thats what i did and i oiled my scalp and i will let u know and if anyone sees the product give this a try. lata gatas
The 411:
Detangle: HE Hydralicious,Inecto Coconut Oil Condis,Yes to Carrots,HE Hello Hydration
Poo:100% African Black Soap
DT: molasses, AO HSR, EVOO, coco milk, LustraSilk Shea Butter, castor oil,shea
Leave-In: Taliah Waajid Protective Mist Bodifier, Qhemet Detangling Ghee,Shea,AO HSR
Homemade Hair Cream

Please visit my blog: [URL="http://www.kinkycurlymagazine.blogspot.com:wav:"]www.kinkycurlymagazine.blogspot.com[/URL]

Comments

• jeamariajeamaria Posts: 1,851Registered Users
    What is "mineral jelly"?

I think it would be best to just mix the butter with the oil minus the heat, if you hadn't melted it already. The extreme heat might have caused the ingredients to degrade. Anyway, I guess it will take at least a month or so for the results to show through.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file