CurlTalk

Real or man made?

curly-jencurly-jen Posts: 22Registered Users
We all know the rage in Hollywood, the wavy lengths, but whose is real and whose is man made?
We've talked about Oprah, what about all the others?
Type: 3a with some 2c and 3b bits inbetween

Products: trying out a few till i find the best

Hair likes: coconut oil!

Hair hates: Humidity - i live on the coast of SA so i can't avoid that

closet curly just come out of the closet with vengeance :geek:

Comments

• subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    its all fake!
  • FreeWinonaFreeWinona Banned Posts: 31Banned Users
    I always wondered about Madonna's hair circa "Like a Prayer:" /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DgKMHtcZ7dAQ" class="Popup *warning*: there is some mild adult content there if you aren't familiar with the video. That would be my hair twin, but I don't know if her curls are real or faux. In her early days, her hair looked more wavy than curly. Who knows with Madonna, though?
    FKA: pinkshell
  • Koukla72Koukla72 Posts: 1,680Registered Users
    Regarding Madonna, don't forget her early career was in the eighties, era of the curling iron, hot rollers, and perms. This story at ABC News on her brother's book about her has a couple earlier pictures of her. In the one from her first communion her hair looks like a 2 at most, and I think it's backed up by the later picture of her at he family's home in Michigan, while she was pregnant and not done up. Her hair's only curling a little at the ends in that one. I'm thinking her current perfect waves that start at the roots are fake.

ht_mads2_080713_main.jpght_madonna_pregnant_080715_main.jpg
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    It's Hollywood it's all fake!!! With a few exceptions of course......
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
  • aussiecurlyaussiecurly Posts: 20Registered Users
    Am struggling to come up with any celebs with real curls...well, real as in untouched by the curling wand/rollers. I guess real curls are a little too unpredictable for celebs and styling gives some control?
  • spritefoxspritefox Posts: 5Registered Users
    Am struggling to come up with any celebs with real curls...well, real as in untouched by the curling wand/rollers. I guess real curls are a little too unpredictable for celebs and styling gives some control?

Got one for ya - Eliza Dushku. Granted, her waves are looking more 'done' nowadays but check out this pic from a few years ago

381-vi.jpg