Ojon...Hair Treatment Any suggestions?

I just got my sample pack of Ojon today and I was wondering if anyone out there has used their Hair Treatment or shampoo/ condish? How did you use the Hair Treatment? Was it easy to use and rinse out? I use Alagio Curl Creme to scrunch out the crunch from [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] and maybe this stuff would work like that too? Any suggestions?:compress:
Coarse--M. Porosity--Frizz Prone--3/3b hair. HATES: Glycerin , Mineral Oil,various proteins,silicones.

Wash: L'oreal Ever Pure for color treated hair
Condish : Terax Crema (simply the best)
Leave-In: KCKT
Prep: ? Looking for the HG
Curl Enhancer: Alterna Hemp Straightening Balm
Stylers: PM Foam
Love: ACV rinses and baking soda washes. :flower:

Comments

• sharie43sharie43 Registered Users Posts: 77
    Hi, I use to use all of the ojon line until I went modified cg. I believe the shampoos & conditioners aren't cg but the deep treatment is. (If I am wrong please some one correct me!)I still use the deep treatment occassionally, use to put it on at night and sleep in it. I really like it but now that I don't use a sulfate shampoo I found it was harder to get out and I felt oilier. But I could be using too much. I have been meaning to try it again as I am a little dry right now but I have been having some really good hair days and don't want to rock the boat!
  • lovemycurlzlovemycurlz Registered Users Posts: 330
    Thank you so much for answering me. I decided to send the stuff back to Sephora. I really like what I am using now and so why rock the boat.
    Coarse--M. Porosity--Frizz Prone--3/3b hair. HATES: Glycerin , Mineral Oil,various proteins,silicones.

Wash: L'oreal Ever Pure for color treated hair
    Condish : Terax Crema (simply the best)
    Leave-In: KCKT
    Prep: ? Looking for the HG
    Curl Enhancer: Alterna Hemp Straightening Balm
    Stylers: PM Foam
    Love: ACV rinses and baking soda washes. :flower:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file