Hats (quick spin off)

CurlLeeCurlLee Posts: 221Registered Users
i saw this thread in the general hair board. the the answers were coming from long hair curly people. so i figured there were more people here with my hair length with all the BC's going on. and people closer to my hair texture.

so any suggestions on hats for a man?

my hair is to big for fitted hats now and most other hats for that matter. here is the only one i have, but my hair gets so smashed in it, i have to keep it on all day, which i guess i don't mind becuase i understand i don't have that type of texture that i can just run my fingers through and fix.
3b here 4a there 3c everywhere
talk about a mix up :toothy10:

elevator doors open...

random girl: ohhh, you have curly hair

elevator doors begins to close...

random girl's friend:i think he knows that already

elevator doors close...

Comments

• curlymaybecurlymaybe Posts: 354Registered Users
    Hair loves: aloe vera juice, cocoa butter, camellia oil

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Never forget, justice is what love looks like in public." ~ Cornel West
  • eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • drawmuhfreedrawmuhfree Posts: 402Registered Users
    ooooohhh,.....I like some of these. This however does NOT help my pocket book! DANG IT!

BTW Curlee, I like the second hat. Nice style and it dosn't hurt that it is my favorite color!
    comic-p.jpg

"[My hair and I] are in an unhealthy relationship and I am the abuser."
    --MissKinkyCoily

http://public.fotki.com/drawmuhfree/
  • CurlLeeCurlLee Posts: 221Registered Users
    thanks for the suggestions....
    but the hats look a lil to feminine to me, idk. except for the viser (which i wasn't really diggin) and the blue one on the link u gave cheekymonkey (but i don't see that sitting right on my head, with my hair being so bushy) but again thanks.

thanks drawmuhfree, i like it too. the black one i can't even fit anymore, that was a pic from like jan or feb. just looking for more options.

elevator doors open...

elevator doors close...
  • curlymaybecurlymaybe Posts: 354Registered Users
    The nice thing about the etsy shops is that they take custom orders. You can pick the type and color of yarn that you want. Regular yarn can be drying to curly hair and can sometimes snag on your curls. Rayon-type yarns are silkier and would probably make better hats for highly textured hair.
    Also, one of the etsy links (the one for Rin the Red) has a link to her private webpage where she has more male hats.
    Hair loves: aloe vera juice, cocoa butter, camellia oil

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Never forget, justice is what love looks like in public." ~ Cornel West
    curlymaybe wrote: »
    The nice thing about the etsy shops is that they take custom orders. You can pick the type and color of yarn that you want. Regular yarn can be drying to curly hair and can sometimes snag on your curls. Rayon-type yarns are silkier and would probably make better hats for highly textured hair.
    Also, one of the etsy links (the one for Rin the Red) has a link to her private webpage where she has more male hats.

ok, i see the mens hats. thanks....

elevator doors open...

elevator doors close...
    subbrock wrote: »

Yooo...
    we are so best friends right now. i love urban outfitters. but unfortunately i can't fit any of thier hats. believe me i've tried stuff'n them down on my head any way possible. even it i got it on, my hair is soo poffy it just didn't look right. :sad11:

elevator doors open...

elevator doors close...

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file