CurlTalk

ORIGINS TO TRADE OR SELL. . .

SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
I have an overflow of products to swap or sell! The following are brand new and never used!

Origins
Sunny Disposition bronzing powder-1 compact---GONE---TRADED WITH AURBAN!
Mint Wash Gel Face Cleanser 16.9 oz--2 bottles--SOLD TO STEPHANIEANN!
Precipitation body lotion 8.5oz--1 bottle---GONE---SOLD TO STEPHANIEANN!

Estee Lauder Pleasures Shower gel-1 tube--GONE
Estee Lauder Diminish--1 1oz bottle
Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair--1 1.7 oz bottle--GONE
Clinique body sloughing cream-1 jar--GONE
Lancome Poeme Body creme-1 jar
Lancome Exfoliant Fraicheur-1 tube

Please post here or feel free to email me. . .thanks!! smile.gif

Added a couple items!

[This message has been edited by loosecurls (edited 12-03-99).]

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    EMAILED YOU ABOUT ALL OF YOUR ORIGINS PRODUCTS.
    EMAILED YOU AGAIN AFTER I GOT YOUR EMAIL (SOMETIMES MY EMAIL ACTS FUNNY SO I JUST WANT TO MAKE SURE MY MESSAGES ARE GETTING TO YOU).
    StephanieAnn~
    Received both emails from you and replied! Just need your address! smile.gif

Laurie
    Bumping. . .
    Is the Origins Sunny Disposition bronzing powder for really dark skin? Or what exactly is it?
    I loved the Origins mascara and the underwear for eyelashes you sent me. It is great!! Thanks!
    Angie
    Loosecurls: Just got my package and everything arrived in great shape...thanks for all the extras, you're the BEST!!!

Aurben: I'm sure I don't know as much about the Sunny Disposition as Loosecurls does but I just wanted to say that I have EXTREMELY fair skin and I've used it with great results, it's very natural looking.
    StephanieAnn~
    You are so welcome! I was so scared that the salt rub would break so I was a little crazy with the wrap job! Glad it all arrived!

Aurban~
    I use sunny disposition when I want a tan look and I am very fair! I use a level 1 color foundation with prescriptives and with any other company's foundation--usually one of the lightest colors and I still use bronzer on occasion--when you put it on with a brush it goes on lighter. . .
    Would you be interested in swapping some hair care products for the Sunny Disposition bronzing powder or do you want to sell it? I am interested in it. Let me know!
    Angie
    Angie~
    Emailed you about the sunny d. . . .
    bump!!