Hi! Another noob here! :)

Hi everyone! :wave:

I'll try to keep this as brief as possible. I'm not quite sure what type I am... I seem to be a mix of 2 & 3. What ever type it is, I've got a ton of it. In fact, the last stylist I went to told me that he wished people like me had to be hair stylists so that I could understand how difficult it was to cut and straighten all my hair. That was when it was only to my shoulders. Now, it's past my bra line. Surprise, surprise - I haven't had so much as a trim since. Anyway, I woudn't call my hair coarse, but it's on the drier side, but at the same time isn't brittle at all. It gets curlier the longer it gets, and any introduction to moisture/humidity = POOF! It holds water forEVER, and since its getting colder, I have been considering chopping it all off. Damp hair + cold = sad me. :cry: In fact, I was looking for a good curly hair stylist to go to when I came across this website yesterday. (You can see my before-CG hair in the blurry avatar pic- sorta. :D)

I've looked through a lot of the pictures everyone's posted, and I really hope I have even half the success as so many of you! I've even changed my mind about cutting it all off. ...although I *am* in dire need of a good trim and some shaping-up, so I'm open to suggestions for a good curl-friendly stylist around the NE Baltimore area (or in the surrounding burbs/Towson/Timonium/etc). TIA!

Comments

• MintMint Posts: 1,143Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome! You have pretty hair and an awesome screen name. XD You'll find lots of good hair tips here. Good luck finding a good stylist! There's a directory here somewhere...
    2a/M-C/ii hair. Super long.
  • marie.lmarie.l Posts: 702Registered Users
    glad you're here

you'll find some amazing curlystylists in curlsalons

poke around and have fun

marie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file