discontinued makeup... any sources?

yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Registered Users Posts: 5,766 Curl Connoisseur
They have discontinued my damn lipgloss.
I think it must have gotten discontinued awhile back because I can't even find it on ebay.

This SUCKS. I am so damn sick of my stuff getting discontinued....

bleh.

Neutrogena moisture shine in "Destiny".
Well, it used to just have a number...then they named it "Destiny". Now the same number is called "Swizzle" and it IS NOT DESTINY!!!! :cussing:

It was the perfect color. It was like lip color with a little bit of plummy red to perk it up a bit.

I'm ever so sad. :(

Comments

• rouquinnerouquinne Registered Users Posts: 13,737 Curl Connoisseur
    boy, do i HATE when that happens!!! when Maybelline discontinued that gorgeous eye kohl a few years back, i bought as many of them as i could find.

for lines carried by the Lauder Corporation (MAC, Clinique, Bobbi Brown among others), try the Cosmetics Company Store at outlet malls around the US.

other sources for other companies:

www.cosmeticsandmore.com

www.makeup.com

www.buymebeauty.com

www.overstocks4U.com

there's always eBay! and if you MUST have THAT colour at any cost Three Custom Color in NYC will match it for you, but it's expensive: $50 for 2 lipsticks or glosses.

www.threecustom.com
    My blog:

http://labellatestarossa.blogspot.ca/

Little Mother of all the Roaches, President-for-Life of the MAC Harlots!
  • curlymaybecurlymaybe Registered Users Posts: 354
    You can try contacting the company directly. Flatter them by telling them how much you love the product, can't live without it, etc. They may direct you to who they sold their overstock to, and in some cases they may send you some free or at a reduced cost. My sister did this Pantene changed their formula a few years ago and they sent her a huge box of the old stuff plus coupons to try the replacement product for free.
    My dad used to say "Always ask the question; you may be surprised by the answer". HTH.
    Hair loves: aloe vera juice, cocoa butter, camellia oil

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    "Never forget, justice is what love looks like in public." ~ Cornel West
  • floridajovigirlfloridajovigirl Registered Users Posts: 119
    Check out a Big Lots store if you have one in your area. A lot of discontinued stuff ends up there.
    CO Wash: VO5 Clarifying Conditioners
    Conditioner: Curly Kinks Deep Conditioner and Leave-In
    Styling: Still searching but currently using HESMU

2A, Medium Texture, Normal Porosity
  • yagottaloveyacurlsyagottaloveyacurls Registered Users Posts: 5,766 Curl Connoisseur
    I forgot I posted about this! :lol:

Thanks so much, you guys...!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file