3c
Poo: KBB shampoo bar or Shikai moisturizing shampoo
CoWash: VO5 kiwi
Cond: Robert Craig, Tresemme Natural, or Fekkai Shea Butter
Leave in/Styling: Grapeseed oil, KBB milk, KCCC, and Aveda Confixor

Comments

• eche428eche428 Posts: 2,782Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    That was good.

I'm sure someone will come on here and say it's a fake commercial or the people aren't "real" people. At first I thought they were actors but some of them looked a bit pained when they said they were life long Republicans but were voting Obama. I think they're real people. And that one guy with the gold necklace... gah! that's some bad fashion! He's real for sure. :toothy10:
    < member since 2006 (no idea where 1969 came from :toothy10:).

[FONT=&quot]Med/high porosity; color treated; med [FONT=&quot]d[/FONT]ensity 2c/3a.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Summer: (high dew point) co-wash [FONT=&quot]& leave-in [/FONT]Matrix Biolage Cleansing Conditioner for Curly Hair[FONT=&quot]. [/FONT]Ouidad Climate Control Heat & Humidity Gel.[/FONT][FONT=&quot] Spring and Fall: (perfect dew point) co-wash & leave-in Curl Junkie Repair Me! or [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]BeautiCurls Strengthening Hair Conditioner; f[FONT=&quot]ollo[/FONT]wed by [FONT=&quot]CJ Pattern Pusha & [/FONT]Curl Queen.[/FONT][FONT=&quot][FONT=&quot] W[/FONT]inter: (low dew point) add in [FONT=&quot]CJ [/FONT]Coffee-Coco Curl Creme Lite[FONT=&quot].[/FONT][/FONT]
  • MimsTXMimsTX Posts: 3,482Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Wow... lol, I should have been in that video :P

Whether or not those people are "real" or paid actors... that sentiment is really being echoed by a LOT of people. Granted, I can't say I'm a "long time Republican" as I'm only 25. But I was brought up with the conservative values, my entire family is Republican and I've always seen that side of things, up until recently. After college, and being introduced to a lot of issues I knew nothing about before, I'd say I'm more of a moderate/independent than a Republican...

But I'm definitely voting Democrat in this election.
    CG/Mod CG (soap bars) since 8/12/08
    CO wash/Cond: Kathymack & Flowermoon Castille soap bars, V05 Chamomile Tea, Suave Ocean Breeze, Biolage Conditioning Balm
    Styling loves: DIFFUSING! CK, KCNT, KCCC, FOTE (on dry hair only), Re:coil, Proclaim gel
    Not sure about: Boots, Tweek, KBB Milk, DMHJ
    HATE: plopping, FOTE on wet hair, BRHG
  • redcelticcurlsredcelticcurls Posts: 17,502Registered Users
    I've seen some interesting blogs and comments on the rfo website.
    Kiva! Microfinance works.

Med/Coarse, porous curly.
  • tctc Posts: 986Registered Users
    I'm a Libertarian for Obama, does that count? :)

I came *so close* to voting for Bush in the last election because he was talking about privatizing Social Security, and simplifying the tax code with something like the FairTax ... both of which I am in favor of. But I didn't vote for him...I decided to vote for the Libertarian candidate instead because I didn't want to continue the Iraq war. I'm glad now that I didn't vote for Bush because I would be feeling very guilty if I had. :P

But I am 110% behind Obama in this election. He is just what we need - he's level-headed, rational, intelligent, diplomatic, calm in a crisis, and he helps people come together and he inspires us. I am 100% in agreement with Obama on taxes and fiscal responsibility and the Iraq war, and those are the most important issues to me in this election.

Leave a Comment