CurlTalk

Liggett's Shampoo bar - Anyone use?

SuburbanbushbabeSuburbanbushbabe Posts: 15,402Registered Users
It was calling my name in Whole Foods. I have 3 unused samples of Chagrin Valley so I was able to pass it by.

But I'm curious what users think of it. It's made in New Hampshire so it's local.

600108.jpg

INGREDIENTS: Vitamin E, Aloe Vera, Almond
Oil, Olive Oil, coconut oil, castor
oil, fresh pure New Hampshire spring water,
sodium hydroxide (a binder), and
pure essential oils for fragrance.
My blog - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fsuburbanbushbabe.wordpress.com%2F" class="Popup
My FOTKI - /home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwhatsnew.fotki.com%2Fsuburbanbushbabe%2F" class="Popup
comic-p.jpg

Playing with my hair is a hobby. Fluffy, fine natural 4a. Goal= Healthy, beautiful hair that retains its length.
Hear that crash? It's me falling off the CG wagon.

Comments

• kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users
    Bars with castor oil make my hair a frizzy mess! Don't you wonder with Vit E as the first ingredient?
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • naturallycurlyangelnaturallycurlyangel Posts: 10Registered Users
    I bought this one (the regular one) at my health food store last weekend since I have NO patience and couldn't wait til I could get a bar from KathyMac (I plan to order from her when she get the one in that I wanted to try). This one suds up a lot and I have to say that my hair has been curlier since I have been using it. I use it every day and condition with VO5 vanilla mint then leave a small amt of the condish in my hair. I am only using some Bumble and Bumble Styling Cream as my styling product. I have used it before and my hair seems to like it. Can't wait to try KathyMac's though...:toothy8:
    naturally curly angel
    3A-B, some 2A, a lot frustrating!!!! fine texture
    "It takes some effort to look like this!" Dolly Parton as Truvy in "Steel Magnolias"