Blonde Curls!

EricurlsEricurls Posts: 12Registered Users
im thinking of going blonde.. ima natural brunette.. and id like to go with a warm honey almost blonde color.. my hair is naturally darker underneath.. do you think i should keep it kinda dark underneath to add definition or just let my stylist do it all?!
Born w/ curls. Will die w/ curls.
Ty
pe 3A.
Member since June 31 2008.
Absolutely in love with Tresemme Curly hair products.
:rolleyes: Erica Michelle

Comments

• buffiebuffie Posts: 184Registered Users
    I'm also a natural brunette who bleaches her hair. I really like the look of chunky highlights in the front where the sun would naturally hit your face and darker underneath. I think that will be a good look for you.
    "How can I control my life when I can't control my hair?" - from a t-shirt my brother gave me years ago. I loved it!

Have discovered I cannot live without KCCC and plopping. Always knew that I was dependant on my diffuser.
  • Lively_lozzyLively_lozzy Posts: 13Registered Users
    I'm a natural blonde but dye a lot of it dark brown! I think having a mix is great - it seems to have defined the look of my curls a bit more (esp at a distance) than when it was all one colour. I also think it looks a bit better now. So in answer to your question, yeah, I'd say keep some of your ace brown.
  • KindaWavyKindaWavy Posts: 383Registered Users
    I used to be a natural dark strawberry blonde, but it's been so long since I've seen my hair without color, who knows what it is now? LOL!

When I have my hair colored, I always get highlights and lowlights. IMO, it adds depth and looks less "fake".
    Photobucket acct: http://s432.photobucket.com/albums/qq48/KindaWavy/
    pw=hairhairhair

Shampoo bars w/Organic ACV rinses
    KBB milk wash out, Super Silky leave-in
    Donna Marie CCB, KCCC, FSG, and Cocoa Hemp Buttercream to scrunch the crunch.

2C/3A, slightly past BSL.
  • merebearmerebear Posts: 190Registered Users
    I am a dark brunette who has been a neutral honey blonde since 2/08...I do like it but at times I miss being brunette. I don't find my hair is in any worse condition but I now use Jessicurl products which I find much more nourishing than the Giovanni I typically swear by. I think the highlights give great definition to curls but dark curls are cool too. I just get sick of the root maintenance because being so dark it can start to look trashy (I think). Good luck!
    MereBear
    2B-2C - very wavy with loose ringlets

:wav:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file