Best granola/fiber type bars

starinastarina Registered Users Posts: 665 Curl Neophyte
If you eat these, what is your favorite? I actually don't eat these very often because they are not exactly low fat, low cal and also because I haven't found one I thought was tasty, until now. I just had a Fiber One oats and strawberries with almonds bar, and it was delicious! It was chewy and sweet and chocolately and gooey. Wow.
I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.

Comments

• JuicyTubeJuicyTube Registered Users Posts: 2,369
    fiber one in chocolate or peanut butter and nature valley in peanut butter or honey and oats
    3b-3c CG
  • JayneeJaynee Bay Area, CARegistered Users Posts: 2,039 Curl Neophyte
    I second the fiber one chocolate ones...140 calories, 4(ish) grams of fat and 9 grams of fiber. Not too shabby and they taste great!
  • ScrappyTamScrappyTam Registered Users Posts: 470
    We like the fiber one strawberry ones.
    I almost threw my ovaries at him. - Trenell

• realisticrealistic Registered Users Posts: 2,222 Curl Novice
    I love Cliff bars!
    Rather than love, than money, than fame, give me truth. I sat at a table where were rich food and wine in abundance, and obsequious attendance, but sincerity and truth were not;
    and I went away hungry from the inhospitable board.
    -Henry David Thoreau
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Registered Users Posts: 8,792 Curl Neophyte
    I eat nothing but the nuts & bolts type

My favorite out of the few companies that make them is Kashi TLC, especially the Pumpkin Spice Flaxseed.
  • CaliforniaWavyCaliforniaWavy Registered Users Posts: 158
    The FiberOne bars don't agree with me, but I really like Luna bars. They are made by Cliff Bar. They have some really good flavors and they are dairy free.
    Mod CG since 9/08
    2b/2c Thick Hair
    Fotki: http://public.fotki.com/CaliforniaWavy/

pw: wavy

Currently using:
    Wash/Co-wash: Suave Naturals Coconut, Giovanni TTT, Elucence MB
    Conditioner: Kenra Moisturizing, Generic Biolage Balm
    Deep Treatment: Jessicurl WDT or GVP mixed with olive oil
    Styling faves: Giovanni DLI, KBB products, Boots, MOP Curl Cream, KCCC, HEBE
    Current Color: Salon highlights

• starinastarina Registered Users Posts: 665 Curl Neophyte
    I thought I'd better update this post by saying that the Fiber One bar REALLY worked if you know what I mean. I ate it at lunch time and within a couple of hours, hoo boy, point me to the bathroom! In the future, I will time the consumption of these differently!
    I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.
  • The New BlackThe New Black Registered Users Posts: 16,754 Curl Connoisseur
    I love Sweet and Salty bars in Almond.
    montage-3.gif No MAS.

I am the new Black.

"Hope the Mail are saving space tomorrow for Samantha Brick's reaction piece on the reactions to her piece about the reactions to her piece." ~ Tweet reposted by Rou.
  • rudeechickrudeechick East Coast/USARegistered Users Posts: 6,726
    Zone Perfect Chocolate Peanut butter. They taste like a Butterfinger:)

I buy the snack size bars and allow my kids only one per day - they are vegetarians, so I like the idea of the extra protien!
    Curls,Coils,Waves & WhatKnot:geek:
    3miii/My HGs tame bulk&frizz/Give definition w/o crunch
    My Photobucket Album
  • Gemini13Gemini13 Registered Users Posts: 5,000
    I love the Kashi bars. My favorite flavor is Trail Mix.

I also like the peanut butter Fiber One.
    Brooklyn, NY

Hair: 3A/B, Underlayer of 2B
    HG products:
    Winter- Giovanni Tea Tree (co-wash) & 50/50 (condish); Curl Junkie Curl Assurance Leave-In; Curls Milkshake & Quenched Curls; Re:coil; BRHG
    Summer: DevaCurl No Poo & OneC; CK; Re:coil; BRHG; Honey!!!

fotki pw= crrrls
  • starinastarina Registered Users Posts: 665 Curl Neophyte
    I just had a Kashi peanut butter bar and it was excellent. It had the chewiness and texture exactly like a Rice Crispie bar, yum! Kashi puts out pretty good products. Thanks for the recommendations!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file