CurlTalk

Anyone Make Re-Fried Beans?

msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
If you make re-fried beans, what do you use as a side dish?
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• disneylovedisneylove Posts: 112Registered Users
    i usully have refried beans AS the side dish for something like quesidillas
    We have room for but one flag, the American flag. We have room for but one language here and that is the English language ….and we have room for but one sole loyalty, and that is a loyalty to the American people. —Theodore Roosevelt
  • SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    Take some tomatoes (maybe 4 or 5 roma tomatoes) and some jalapenos (I usually use 2 per tomato, but that may be a bit too much for some folks). Put them into a blender with some Johnny's seasoning salt and a litte garlic or garlic powder. Once blended, put into a small pot and cook. Once it's hot add cubed pieces of Queso Fresco into it and remove from heat. You don't want to melt the cheese, so make sure you put it in last. Serve with beans (they don't have to mashed if you don't want ) and corn tortillas.
  • msjokermsjoker Posts: 1,658Registered Users
    Sigi wrote:
    Take some tomatoes (maybe 4 or 5 roma tomatoes) and some jalapenos (I usually use 2 per tomato, but that may be a bit too much for some folks). Put them into a blender with some Johnny's seasoning salt and a litte garlic or garlic powder. Once blended, put into a small pot and cook. Once it's hot add cubed pieces of Queso Fresco into it and remove from heat. You don't want to melt the cheese, so make sure you put it in last. Serve with beans (they don't have to mashed if you don't want ) and corn tortillas.

Thanks! I'll make this tomorrow.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."