Revlon Colorsilk

ManOfLocksManOfLocks Posts: 12Registered Users
I'm doing CG right now, and have been rather happy with the results. So, I have decided to dye my hair to my baby color. My baby color was a light brown and my hair has gone to black tone.

I heard that RCS was a really good choice for CG, however, I saw some of the ColorSilk's at the local pharmacy store, and they contain sulfates. Should I still get the color anyways?

Comments

• RednaturalcurlsRednaturalcurls Curl Neophyte Posts: 1,814Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I use Revlon Colorsilk regularly and I haven't had any trouble from it. I do shampoo occasionally but the color hasn't been a problem. The big thing I like about that one is that has no ammonia. Plus of course it's really cheap which is a huge plus.
    Hair Type: mix of 3's, growing out an angled bob, color-treated red.
    Current products: GVP conditioning balm for co-wash and leave in, Curl Junkie Curls in a Bottle, Pattern Pusha and Garnier Anti-humidity hairspray
    Hair idol: Kimberly Schlapman from Little Big Town
  • Babyk005Babyk005 Posts: 205Registered Users
    I've used colorsilk a few times and haven't had a problem with it. It's much gentler then most dyes...and I have used them all!
    Is your black hair natural or dyed?? because if it's dyed colorsilk might not get you to light brown.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file