frizz and making hair shiny

miggy0801miggy0801 Posts: 26Registered Users
Any good recommendations for a gel or serum or anything for fine hair to get rid of frizz?

I have fine, wavy hair and it seems like alot of products will leave my hair greasy, hard, stringy, or too flat. I'd like to keep some body in my hair since it is fine, but I don't want it poofy.

Anyone else with the same type of hair that has found something works?

Comments

• SSSSSSSS Posts: 67Registered Users
    miggy0801 wrote: »
    Any good recommendations for a gel or serum or anything for fine hair to get rid of frizz?

I have fine, wavy hair and it seems like alot of products will leave my hair greasy, hard, stringy, or too flat. I'd like to keep some body in my hair since it is fine, but I don't want it poofy.

Anyone else with the same type of hair that has found something works?
    Samy Instant Recurl Spray

I just began using this last week and it's awesome for controlling Frizz and adding Shine :)......granted, I have primarily 3a hair with some area at the roots that just S wave. I'm really liking this and it has no waxes or cones.

HTH :)
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

3a-m-iii
    Current co wash:Suave aloe and waterlily, VO5 passion fruit smoothie
    Current poo 2x month:Cristophe purely natural clarifying shampoo (no sulfates, parabens, fragrance, or dye)
    Current leave-in:Giovanni Direct
    Current Stylers:KCCC, Curl Keeper, AnGell
    Hair Dislikes:JC RR
    *flour sack towel to scrunch, curlease towel to plop
    Modified CG April 2008
  • miggy0801miggy0801 Posts: 26Registered Users
    I will check it out...I see Samy stuff on sale alot in Walgreens and RiteAid, so thanks for recommending something that's easy to get ;)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file