CurlTalk

Sparkpeople.com-a weight loss aid

SumtingSweetSumtingSweet Posts: 25Registered Users
Hey ladies...I was referred to a site called Sparkpeople.com by a lovely lady on NP. It's like e-diets but it's FREE. You can track the food you've eaten, workouts, goals and a host of other things. It's helped me put the way I eat in perspective now. If you decide to sign up (please do) put me (SumtingSweet) down as your referral. I don't get anything for the referrals except Sparkpoints which aren't reedemable for anything. If you have any questions PM me.

Sweet Dreams :)
~~~~~~~~~Proudly Curly & Kinky Since 9/6/05~~~~~~~~~

Album coming soon....

Comments

• Who Me?Who Me? Posts: 3,181Registered Users
    This was mentioned in a thread on the NonHair board, and I started using it a few days ago. I really like it. I had been using fitday for a long time, but this is new and pretty, so now I've started using this.

It's definitely worth checking out!
    "I don't know! I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again!" -BART SIMPSON
  • xotikloksxotikloks Posts: 92Registered Users
    I mentioned this site on the "Getting Our Hot Bods Back" thread. I absolutely love it. It makes it easy to track my eating.
    You are never given a dream without also being given the power to make it come true.

Author Unknown
  • O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Posts: 1,042Registered Users
    i love love love it!
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang: