2a-2b hair in a chin-length style?

leilis1991leilis1991 Posts: 20Registered Users
I now have my hair cut in what seems to be a shoulder length bob. Something like this Rose McGowan's style:
http://www.wigsroyal.com/celebrity/CLB-021.jpg
I kind of like it, even though I'm just starting to get to know it because I had it cut a week ago.

Anyway, I'm already planning my next visit to the hairstylist, and I was thinking of getting it chopped to chin length.

My face has sort of a heart shape, I think, but my cheeks are kind of chubby (they've always been like that, even though I'm not fat at all).

The point is I would really love it if you could give me advice on how to get my hair cut (razor cutting, layers, etc) and, if possible, show me pictures of cute styles that may be suitable for me.

thanks a lot!! :thumright:
2a/2b f/ii

Hoping to get curlier!! :wink:

(Sorry about any spelling or grammar mistakes, English is not my mother tongue)

:blob7:

Comments

• curlcutiecurlcutie Posts: 227Registered Users
    Hey,
    I would say that you should grow your hair out because usually everyones hair gets curlier as it gets longer. I couldn't really see your hair that good in your profile pic but you might have some curl/ringlet potential if you let it grow long. Also if you have long hair it seems to make you face look thinner. Anyway you'll look fine no matter what hairstyle you choose :) good luck
    - 2c/3a hair
    - Going to try being a modified CG
    -Herbal Essence Body Envy Volumizing Mousse
    -Pantene PRO-V Curls Gel
    -L'OREAL Paris Curl Boosting, Curl Spray Gel
    -Is hair twins with sarahb1396:toothy7:
    I LOVE MY CURLS!!!!!:love4:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file