Back at the Gym!

xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
After being absence from the gym for 4 or 5 months I joined a more local one (I was driving 25 miles one way after work to exercise). This one is a bit more expensive, but much closer (10-15 minute drive). It is not as extensive as my old one (Planet Fitness) but the fact I can go in the morning before work is a huge factor (I have much more ambition in the a.m.) so I am hoping I can stick with it!

Wish me good exercising karma!!
Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Comments

• ScrappyTamScrappyTam Registered Users Posts: 470
    Good luck! I recently started back as well. I'm trying a new online exercise program as well. I really like it, but do have trouble finding time to hit the gym.

Good luck to both of us!
    I almost threw my ovaries at him. - Trenell

• 2poodles2poodles Registered Users Posts: 2,485 Curl Connoisseur
    Good luck with your gym! I'm finding that I do better with scheduled lessons and concrete goals. So I'm taking tennis lessons, a weekly yoga class and training to walk the Phila. marathon. I've still got to figure out how to get some consistent weight training in... If your gym has classes, you may want to try one or two. If you start to attend one (or more) regularly, it'll be harder to stop.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]2Poodles :flower: Southeast PA
    fine, med porosity, normal elasticity
    Currently using the following 2 - 3 x/week:
    Living Proof Perfect Hair Day suphate-free Poo, cone-free CO and styling treatment, plus KCCC

• xcptnlxcptnl Registered Users Posts: 15,678 Curl Connoisseur
    2poodles wrote: »
    Good luck with your gym! I'm finding that I do better with scheduled lessons and concrete goals. So I'm taking tennis lessons, a weekly yoga class and training to walk the Phila. marathon. I've still got to figure out how to get some consistent weight training in... If your gym has classes, you may want to try one or two. If you start to attend one (or more) regularly, it'll be harder to stop.

I am thinking about the ball classes so that should help as well.
    Central Massachusetts

One good reason to only maintain a small circle of friends is that three out of four murders are committed by people who know the victim. ~George Carlin~

In regards to Vagazzling: They just want to get into the goods without worrying about getting scratched up by fake crystals. ~spring1onu~

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file