Worst Haircut Ever

ruralcurlsruralcurls Posts: 2,574Registered Users
I got a bit confused last night and didn't realize there was a growing out section as well as a transitioning section. I posted at transitioning first - sorry.

Anyway, this has to be the worst haircut anybody has ever had. I look ridiculous. Yes, it really does look that bad. Okay, I will try to stop whining.

The back was done with clippers so it is really short, and the front has small amount of hair I can grab - not much.

I will be growing out my hair, just not sure how to do it. I've never had it this short before.

Comments

• Rose33Rose33 Posts: 5Registered Users
    oooh you kinda are scaring me out of gettin my hair chopped off.
    what type of hair do you have?

maybe you could just straighten what you can, or blow dry it kind of with a comb so its not so poofy, (if that is whats happening).
    I've also heard of this thing on here that's like a heat comb, I think it kind of straightens or relaxes and it sounds ideal for short hair but I'm not sure.

sorry about the bad cut!
    hope it gets better!
  • ruralcurlsruralcurls Posts: 2,574Registered Users
    Poofy, that is exactly what is happening on top. It actually wasn't so bad when the cut first happened, but now it is getting worse. I don't know if I should get the poofy hair shorter or let it grow out.

Do you have pictures of the cut you are thinking about?
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    ruralcurls wrote: »
    Poofy, that is exactly what is happening on top. It actually wasn't so bad when the cut first happened, but now it is getting worse. I don't know if I should get the poofy hair shorter or let it grow out.

Do you have pictures of the cut you are thinking about?

Well, unless you're sure you want to keep it short, I sure wouldn't go cutting any more! You're going to have to go thru awkward growing out stages at some point, so let it keep growing and go ahead and get it over with, IMO.
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • smurfette75smurfette75 Posts: 13Registered Users
    Rural, this is a battle I've been going through with my hair forever! Everytime it's gotten the least bit poofy, I've chopped it off. Recently, I've been going to this place called Bubbles, and they cut my hair so short. At this point, I've decided to quit cutting it and try to figure out the best products and just let it grow.
  • Curlie LocksCurlie Locks Posts: 40Registered Users
    uh oh :sad5:
    3a/b Miii
    Good Elasticity
    Long Hair(Half Way Down back when curly)

:toothy2:

I am a dimpled curly haired lunatic! :fish:

• auroramonroeauroramonroe Posts: 40Registered Users
    i got a pretty bad haircut about a month ago, she used THINNING SHEARS on the back, and i wasnt paying attention, boo me. anyways my back is way shorter than my front. it was pretty bad, but now about a month later its starting to get a little bit better, if that gives you hope, i also clip my top pieces back alot to hide the back a little bit, not sure if youll be able to do that with the length of your hair. bobbie pins have become my best friends!
    3c mostly, some 3a/b on top from damage, some 4a kinkies in the back
    FRIZZY
    fine, medium volume
    product junkie
    gave up my pureology conditioner :(
    cowash with suave naturals
    loo poo with abba gentle shampoo for colour treated hair
    leave in sweet almond oil, suave coconut condit, g direct leave in,
    too many products too name!!! currently really liking down under naturals spray gel and life brand honey pomade

http://public.fotki.com/auroramonroe/
    pw: ravencurls

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file