TV on the computer - need a new site. Help please!

BotticelliBabeBotticelliBabe Posts: 1,574Registered Users Curl Neophyte
Up until two days ago, I used to watch old episodes of different series from www.watchtvsitcoms.com, but when I tried to go there today, it first told me I had to agree to using Zango (which I never had to do before, and won't do now), and then not an hour later when I tried again, it said the site no longer existed.

I'm so bummed! I was in the middle of season one of Californication, and I was only 7 or 8 episodes into the first season of House, plus my 18 month old daughter loved Duck Tales and Planet Earth. I just want my shows back!!! Nevermind the fact that I really wanted to watch Grey's Anatomy once I made it through House...I'm a sucker for medical shows!

So can anybody recommend another site where I can watch these shows again for free, but where I don't have to use Zango or anything similar?
:help: :computer:
BB

35ncsigpic-vi.jpg
http://www.BotticelliBotanicals.etsy.com
BSL/Mid Back, thick 3a/b

Botticelli Botanicals Meringue
Botticelli Botanicals Smoothie
Botticelli Botanicals Styling Mudd w/ double avocado oil and double agave
Botticelli Botanicals Lime in the Coconut Butter

Comments

• MichelleBFTMichelleBFT Posts: 4,812Registered Users
    I can't help you with Californiacation, as it's a pay station. They're pretty good at keeping their sh!7 under wraps, as they should. Watching without paying is stealing.

Network TV, however, is a different ballgame. It's paid for not by a subscription to the station but by advertisers, and therefore is more easily accessible by those who don't want to watch it on TV. Mostly, you can go to the site for the network. Most networks now let you watch their primetime shows with limited commercials. I sued to watch Grey's this way all the time, and there were like four commercials throughout, each 30 seconds long, IIRC. Not a bad deal.

They usually only have the last four or five eps that aired, though, so you have to keep up.

If that doesn't work for you, suck it up and get a NetFlix subscription and pay for what you're getting. NetFlix has a streaming deal where you can still watch on the computer if that's what floats your boat.
    "And politically correct is the worst term, not just because it’s dismissive, but because it narrows down the whole social justice spectrum to this idea that it’s about being polite instead of about dismantling the oppressive social structure of power.
    Fun Fact: When you actively avoid being “PC,” you’re not being forward-thinking or unique. You’re buying into systems of oppression that have existed since before you were even born, and you’re keeping those systems in place."
    Stolen.
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Posts: 4,049Registered Users
    If you're ok to download the program and then watch http://www.tvtorrents.com has a ton of shows. If you want live streaming, your options are becoming more and more limited with the network stations (as michellebft mentioned) the easiest "free" place.
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

http://public.fotki.com/whatsercurl/

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.
  • CurlyOver40!CurlyOver40! Posts: 758Registered Users
    Hulu.com has a ton of shows... and it's legal. But, I don't think you're going to find Showtime and HBO type shows.

3a/3b

Latest routine:
    Sauve Coconut CO
    Or
    Trader Joe's Nourish
    Giovanni 50/50
    Giovanni Direct Leave In
    JoicoWhip
    Newest Fav: Curl Junkie Coffee-Coco Curl Creme
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I just recently found a television website that has a host of shows and channels such as CBS, MSNBC, TV Classics, NationalGeographic TV, and many others. It's still in beta so I am not sure how long it will stick around. Some of the shows tend to take a while to buffer but I watched a lot of older shows and enjoyed it!

the address is http://beta.tidaltv.com
  • anonnymouseanonnymouse Posts: 1,340Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I'm not sure if it will have all the shows you're looking for, but you can try www.hulu.com and also www.fancast.com. Both are free and legal, and have TV shows and movies.
    7931.gif7932.gif7933.gifUntitled-vi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file