BC Poll

KnottyKnotty Registered Users Posts: 164
I might get mine done on Wednesday. I'm so scared and nervous. :? I can see the line of demarcation much better on my wet hair. When it's dry I have to really look to see it. I heard that most people get it done on dry hair. I was thinking of asking the lady to wash my hair and then do it. What do you gals think I should do?
3c/4a
event.png
Failed to load the poll.
Failed to load the poll.

Comments

• 3rdtymesAcharm3rdtymesAcharm Registered Users Posts: 53
    i think it depends on how much new growth u have...i only had about an inch, and i had relaxed hair past my shoulders,so i was nervous cuz i did not have any hair to spare!!! :shock: so she cut it dry because there was no point in washing all the hair she was about to cut off!! :D also she didnt try to get it perfect, she left about 2 inches of relaxed hair, then she washed and condishioned that. i went under the dryer for like 10 minutes, which made the curls pop out so she knew where to cut, then she finished the rest. if u have a lot of growth u should be fine wet or dry cuz you'll probably need a trim & a style anyway so even if your stylist cuts a little new growth, you'll be fine!!!
    4a i think... last relaxer 10/05... BC'd 1/14/06

Don't put yorself down. The world is ready and willing enough to do it, so don't ever join in.
    http://public.fotki.com/rsamuell/
  • KnottyKnotty Registered Users Posts: 164
    I have a couple inches of new growth. That does make sense for her to cut most of the hair off first. thanks
    3c/4a
    event.png
  • 3rdtymesAcharm3rdtymesAcharm Registered Users Posts: 53
    you're welcome!! post some pics when u get it done!!!! :D
    4a i think... last relaxer 10/05... BC'd 1/14/06

Don't put yorself down. The world is ready and willing enough to do it, so don't ever join in.
    http://public.fotki.com/rsamuell/
  • blaqpearlblaqpearl Registered Users Posts: 310
    I did mine while my hair was dry. I actually just had twists done and was able to see all the relaxed ends and it made it easy to cut myself. I shudder remembering how bad those ends looked. I was so happy to cut them. I dont understand why I was holding on to unhealthy hair.
    I have kinks, coils and curls on this head.
    Certified PJ. I need rehab.
    Hair Album
    Last update 1/1/07

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file