CurlTalk

Juice?

RyanneRyanne Posts: 686Registered Users
A stupid question, but can I buy beet juice and carrot juice in a store, or do I have to mash it myself?

Comments

• FeedYourHeadFeedYourHead Posts: 236Registered Users
    Don't know about beet juice, but you should be able to get carrot.
    Name: FeedYourHead's Hair

Description: 3A/3B/2C in the back, Botticelli, fine, thick, high porosity, CG since 2008

Likes: Shea Moisture Coconut & Hibiscus Co-Wash Conditioning Cleanser; Curls Coconut Curlada conditioner; L - Eden Bodyworks Coconut Shea or Jane Carter Solution Revitalizing, O - coconut oil, C - Curls Creme Brule cream; FOTE AVG; honey; banana hair masks
    Dislikes: Silicones (:thumbdown:), Hairbrushes (:eek:) and harsh detergents (:protest:)
  • amznmmdprncssamznmmdprncss Posts: 2Registered Users
    This may be stupid but, couldn't you just use the juice that comes from a tin of beets? And then eat the beets?

I <3 beets...
  • FmasuhrFmasuhr Posts: 1,354Registered Users
    :laughing3:this is really funny, last week or so i was thinking bout doing that with beet root and carrot. i have naturally red hair so i think it'll be interesting what it'll do to my colour.....
    i think that beet in the tin would work as a ACV rinse. cause there is alot of vinegar in it. i dont see y it wouldnt work.

my hair: 3b, high porosity, high density and coarse hair (i think i finally figured that all out)
    my hair loves conditioner only styling!
    Oils and my own procuts are my hairs best friend
    my hair goal length is bra strap length when curly.
    :hello1:
  • KeihsKeihs Posts: 435Registered Users
    Can it actually tint your hair red? Anyone tried it?