5 Weird Things About You

CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
Or, the five weirdest things about you. I know it's hard to narrow it down.

1. I sort my m&ms by color, and eat them alphabetically according to color. Sometimes when I don't want to eat, like, a green one, I'll make up some exotic name (turquoise forest) and eat an exotic fire-engine red instead. I have to make EXCUSES. For MYSELF.

1.1. With skittles, I eat them directly from the bag. I could not care LESS what color they are.

2. I'm convinced that those sweet grandmotherly old ladies that ask you to help them reach the can on the top shelf are really secret agent ninjas. I always help them out as much as I can, to stay on their good side. In case I'm ever on the ninja hit list, at least I'll have some ninjas on my side, who can whisk me away and teach my the art of ninja-ing so I can start a ninja conspiracy.

3. Late at night, I watch informercials. For fun. On weekends, I stay up late to watch old Disney Channel movies.

4. I can't fall asleep without moisturizing my feet.

5. I talk to myself. And yes, voices talk back. I'm okay with that.

Come on, fess up. I admitted my grandma-ninja conspiracy theory. How do you get weirder than that?
made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif

Comments

• IlovemycurlsIlovemycurls Posts: 49Registered Users
    Lol, I'm not sure if I can top that :tongue5:

Lets see....

1. If I eat multi-coloured/flavoured sweets like skittles, I have to make sure I eat them "evenly" - ie. if I eat a purple one on the right side of my mouth, I have to follow up with eating one on my left side. I panic when I get to the end of the packet and there are no pairs left, so I have to stuff all the remaining ones in my mouth at once.

2. When I climb stairs I always have to take the first step with my right foot - if I use my left foot by accident it puts me off and I sometimes trip because it feels so "wrong".

3. I don't bite my nails per se, but I do bite the skin around them. And often, when I find a bit of skin on the side (or a cuticle) that's a bit hard, I like the feel of it against my lip so I'll rub it againt my lip for a while before I bite it off.

4. I can't eat jelly after it's been made, as I don't like the texture, yet I will happily eat the raw jelly cubes. Similarly with eggs, I can't eat the whites so always discard them and eat only the yolks.

5. I like having a cool pillow, and tend to flip it a lot just to feel the cool side. Sometimes I like just having the back of my hand on the cool side of the pillow, so even if I'm just sitting on the couch I tend to play with the nearest pillow or cushion so I can have something cool against my skin.

Oh gawd, I am weird!! :laughing7:

They used to call me Crystal Tips... :eek:

~ Curly from birth! :toothy7: 3B ~

Currently using:
    Aussie Frizz Miracle shampoo
    Wilko's own-brand Coconut conditioner
    Bodyshop Wheat Protein mousse for curly/fine hair
    Bodyshop Brazilnut Define & No Frizz cream
  • CocoaCoilyCocoaCoily Posts: 2,648Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Don't know if I can come up with five. Not that I don't have five, I just can't think of them!

I can not eat or drink after anyone, not even my husband (but I love to kiss him), or my daughter (she is the biggest backwash perpetrator).

When I eat flesh or eggs, I have to have something else in my mouth with it.
  • RyanneRyanne Posts: 686Registered Users
    1 When I eat m&m I arrange them by colour, then eat two pair at once that are the same colour. When it's an uneven number I eat all the remaining at the same time.

2 Between age 12 and 14, I could recite parts of the book Pride and prejudice. Now I know just a few lines.

3 A friend and I converse out loud that herons are plotting to take over the world, people often look at us like we're crazy :toothy7:

4 I'm learning Russian, most people find that weird.

5 I named my backpack to annoy a friend.
  • cymprenicympreni Posts: 9,609Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Ryanne wrote: »

If the coding doesn't object. . . .

Я так не думаю. По-моему русский красный язык!

Thanks for the reminder, I've been slacking. I hope the grammar is right, adjectives are my bane.

And for my list

My movies, cd's are alphabetized, books are in a library-like system arranged by subject then alphabetized.

I still take notes and make reports on everything I read. And I've been out of school for 12 years.

Buck Flowers is my ultimate hero.

I seriously considered running away and joining the circus for a while.
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    I can't think of five, but here are three:

1. I used to narrate the goings-on of my life in my head, with the intention of someday writing an autobiography or memoir like Laura Ingalls.

2. I used to count my steps whenever I walked, and always had to end on a multiple of 8. If it wasn't going to, I'd force in extra tiny steps to make sure I ended on a multiple of 8.

3. When I fix myself a hamburger, I have to put ketchup on the top bun and mustard on the bottom. Pickles have to go on top, because I can't put two sour condiments together. If there's cheese, it has to go on top too because I can't put two yellow things together. If there's lettuce or tomato, they go on the bottom because the top bun already has green and red toppings.

I don't do the first two things anymore, but I do still do the hamburger thing. It only applies to burgers I fix myself--restaurant burgers are OK if they don't follow the rules.
    ehLB.jpg
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Curly Eyes:

"I'm convinced that those sweet grandmotherly old ladies that ask you to help them reach the can on the top shelf are really secret agent ninjas. I always help them out as much as I can, to stay on their good side. In case I'm ever on the ninja hit list, at least I'll have some ninjas on my side, who can whisk me away and teach my the art of ninja-ing so I can start a ninja conspiracy."

It's not just Grandmas, CE. Be kind to dogs as well; we're part of the conspiracy. Do we support good or evil? You decide.:grommit:
  • Jess2316Jess2316 Posts: 617Registered Users
    Wow I think we're all a little OCD..

Here are mine:

1. I read magazines from the back to the front. If I see the end of the story I flip to the beginning, read the whole story, then flip back and continue reading backwards.

2. I have a weird thing that my cat is gonna get stuck in the fridge some day so I am constantly checking to see if it's closed.

3. I have to have the covers on my bed completely square to fall asleep, if they're bunched up or they're hanging on one side longer than the other side I have to fix them. Once I'm sleeping it's ok if they are messed up.

4. I believe in UFO's simply because I don't want them to come and get me just to prove me wrong.

5. I count stairs whenever I go up them, even at home when I know how many stairs there are, but never count when I go down them.

Hmmm, maybe I'm a LOT OCD. :scratch:
    3a fine hair (I think)

CoN poo and Biolage Conditioning Balm
    I love CK and B&A gel...I like HETT Mousse
  • hennabrainhennabrain Posts: 221Registered Users
    1. when bored, back in school, i used to calculate the # of seconds left in the class. in the time it took to calculate the seconds, more seconds passed, so i had to recalculate. i would just keep recalculating the seconds until the bell rang.

2. i get frustrated when waiting for the CTA (trains, in chicago) so i count backwards from 100. i tell myself, most likely, the train will show up before i hit zero. if it doesn't, i start again at 100 and kind of pretend it's the first time. i just keep doing this until the train comes.

3. i can't orient myself (north-south-east-west) unless i can see the sun or the lake (in chicago, lake michigan is east and everything else is west).

4. i had a sinus CT scan done. the inside of my nose is a disaster - terribly deviated septum, everything twisting around in weird whorls - but that's not the weird thing. the weird thing is, i wanted to use this image for my CD art. the only reason my CD does not have a picture of the inside of my face on it is, i couldn't save it as a TIFF file.

5. my cat has his own expensive kitty bathroom, play gym, and stroller. i take him for walks.
    I hate turtlenecks. Wearing a turtleneck is like being strangled by a really weak guy.

- Mitch Hedberg
  • RyanneRyanne Posts: 686Registered Users
    cympreni wrote: »
    Ryanne wrote: »

If the coding doesn't object. . . .

Я так не думаю. По-моему русский красный язык!

Thanks for the reminder, I've been slacking. I hope the grammar is right, adjectives are my bane.

And for my list

My movies, cd's are alphabetized, books are in a library-like system arranged by subject then alphabetized.

I still take notes and make reports on everything I read. And I've been out of school for 12 years.

Buck Flowers is my ultimate hero.

I seriously considered running away and joining the circus for a while.
    I can understand what you wrote :), but I'm terrible at making sentences and speaking it, only reading is safe for me for now.
  • vegas_curlsvegas_curls Posts: 860Registered Users Curl Novice
    1. I tend to be a little particular about my closet.
    a) I wear suits a lot. Not only do I have them grouped by color, but the colors are *pretty much* in the order of a prism. At one end are the white ones, next is yellow, don't have anything in orange, so the red ones are next, then purple, then blue... and so on, ending in black.

b) My blouses aren't organized by color, but by type. All of the ruffly ones are grouped together, then the button-downs, and so on...

c) The shoes, however, have absolutely NO organization. They're all jumbled in 3 large boxes. Same with the "foldables" on the closet shelf - no rhyme and no reason up there either. *shrug* go figure.

2. After parking and before shutting off the engine, I have to make sure that the wheels and especially the steering wheel are perfectly straight. If not, I'll fiddle until everything is just right.

3. When doing my hair, putting in contacts, applying make-up, etc., the toilet lid must be closed. It doesn't matter that the toilet is a good distance from the sink, I think I'm afraid that through some freak accident something is going to fly into the toilet and I'll be forever traumatized.

4. Fresh fruit belongs in the fruit bin, veggies belong in the veggie bin, raw meat belongs in the meat drawer, condiments belong in the door - NO EXCEPTIONS!!

5. NO... WIRE... HANGERS!!!! *lol*
  • LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Posts: 2,812Registered Users
    1. I used to like to eat Doritos dipped in diet coke...and to drink coke through a Twizzler. I haven't done that in AGES though. I'm kind of craving it now...

2. I kind of like doing laundry. I like taking warm clothes out of the dryer and feeling them be all soft and smell pretty. And I like to fold things..and have them look nice and neat in my closet.

3. I like dogs better than most people.

4. I used to be a vegetarian.. and then I realized I LOVE BACON! Maybe that isn't so weird, but seriously, when I realized how much I loved bacon, I probably gained like 5lbs the first week I started eating it again. I'm now more controlled. ;)

5. I sleep with a stuffed animal at night (a tiger) and I'm 23. :)
    Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
    It's Sydney, like Australia.
    Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

• CurlyHairedFarmerCurlyHairedFarmer Posts: 3,079Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    5. I HAVE to go up the steps with my right foot first

4. I have a paranoia that I didn't close or lock my apartment door and will sometimes go all back just to check.

3. I have a shower routine that I cannot break. I shave my legs first, shampoo, condition, body wash,the shave my underarms, then face wash.

2. I cannot eat two different colored jelly beans at the same time.

1. And I will absolutely not, under any conditions, swallow the last 1/2 inch of drink from a bottle. I will literally puke.
    Currently Loving:
    Shampoo: Giovanni 50:50

Conditioners - CJ Strengthening, CJ Beauticurls Argan and Olive Oil, CJ Rehab, CJ Curl Fix

Leave-in: CJ Smoothing

Deep Conditioner: CJ Hibiscus and Banana Deep Fix

Stylers - Tigi Curls Rock Amplifier, AG:Recoil, KCCC, Mop-C Curling Cream, Paul Mitchell Sculpting foam
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    1. I still have my baby blanket on my bed. I am almost 38 years old and married.

2. I can't sleep without lip balm on my lips.

3. My CDs were alphabatized (until I got married and DH messed them up).

4. When I was a kid, I used to save bubble gum wrappers and kept them in my dresser drawers because I liked the way they smelled.

5. My clothes are arranged by color as well as type (casual clothing, suits, dresses and then by color within that group).
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • .patience..patience. Posts: 537Registered Users
    1. i was born with 12 fingers. the two extras were tied off with string and fell off a week or so later. i have teeny tiny nubs on the outsides of my pinkies and my boyfriend hates when i rub them on him. it freaks him out. :laughing7:

2. whenever i sneeze, i either scream out something absurd, burst into a little song, or say "HALLELUJAH!". don't ask. i got it from my grandpa..he always says, "hallelujah", or speaks some gibberish. heh.

3. i have a giant maker that i use to get trigger points out and love to jab where it hurts. to get it in the good, i lean against a wall. usually between my shoulders. i know there are actual tools for this, but a marker is cheaper. (my SO thinks its sadistic) :wink:

4. popcorn and m&m's are my favorite movie snacks to eat together.

5. and, i too talk to myself. sometimes acting out hypothetical conversations. but, i think this is the least weirdest thing about me. :compress:
  • pooks1213pooks1213 Posts: 211Registered Users
    There's alot about me that's weird, so let's see what I can come up with...

1. When I was a kid, I had multiple imaginary friends, but one in particular named Joey. When I did something bad and got in trouble I blamed it on Joey and then told him he was dead until I wanted to play with him again....

2. It's probably not that weird, but I am extremely gullible. My husband had me convinced that he was born with a tail....It took a few days for him to tell me he was joking...

3. I am very OCD when it comes to locked doors. I will get to work and wonder if I locked my apartment and will leave and go home to double check. thankfully I only live 5 mins from work.

4. I count the # of letters in words and it makes me happy when they are 5, 10, 15, so on and so on...

5. I have conversations with my cat, and I really, really wish she would talk back to me hahaha. And I always want to know how she sees things.
  • Jess2316Jess2316 Posts: 617Registered Users
    5. I HAVE to go up the steps with my right foot first

4. I have a paranoia that I didn't close or lock my apartment door and will sometimes go all back just to check.

3. I have a shower routine that I cannot break. I shave my legs first, shampoo, condition, body wash,the shave my underarms, then face wash.

2. I cannot eat two different colored jelly beans at the same time.

1. And I will absolutely not, under any conditions, swallow the last 1/2 inch of drink from a bottle. I will literally puke.

Both good ones..I'm the same way. Especially the drink one...it makes me shudder to think about drinking those last couple gulps.
    3a fine hair (I think)

CoN poo and Biolage Conditioning Balm
    I love CK and B&A gel...I like HETT Mousse
  • PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    1. I have a third nipple and a hint of a fourth. People always told me it wasn't a nipple, it was a mole or something, but it leaked milk after I had a baby. It's a g-d nipple.

2. I have webbed toes. Not all of them, but the 2nd and 3rd toe on each foot. My mom called them my "twin toes" when I was growing up.

3. I need to have volume (on TV or stereo) on an even number. Even if it means that it's a little too loud or soft - I cannot have it on an odd.

4. I have an irrational fear of stairs. I don't let it affect my life, but everytime I walk by the top of the stairs or walk up/down them, I picture myself falling down them. It's even worse when I'm carrying my son.

5. The counting-down thing a previous poster said reminded me of one... when I need to pass a certain number of seconds, I recite the 50 US states in alphabetical order in my head a certain number of times. It takes me around 30 seconds to say them normal speed, and around 13 seconds to say them really fast.
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • AG.AG. Posts: 1,519Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I don't consider them to be weird, anyway...

1. I talk to myself.

2. I wash my hands (usually twice and sometimes thrice) after touching coins, bills, etc.

3. I don't watch TV (I have some relapses every now and then).

4. Most of the time, I'm thinking and/or talking to myself in English (I'm a native Spanish speaker and live in a Spanish-speaking country).

5.This one is weird (and very personal):I used to write poems for a non-existing woman.

I could even describe her! I know it sounds weird...

But, I don't do it anymore...

Northern Colombia.
  • CurlyEyesCurlyEyes Posts: 2,983Registered Users
    Okay, here are some bonus weird things:

I name everything. Maybe you name your dog or kid or something. I name everything. My field trip permission slip was Gwendylon. The rabbit that appears outside of the house sometimes is Christopher. My toaster is Poppy. My friend's stuffed hippo is Duckie (don't ask).

Whenever I read a ingredients, on the side of cereal boxes and stuff, I end up singing them. Not just singing though - I really belt it out, to the tune of a song stuck in my head. So yesterday, I was looking at some raisins, and before I knew it:

Cal-ifornia raisins and
    suuuuuuuuuuun
    no artificial col
    ooooooooriiing
    if you have
    quuuuestions
    caaaaaaaall

It went on. For a while.
    made up of 98.822% silliness!!

beautiful_wonderful_fabulous_jade_antm.gif
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    1. I'm officially known as the catlady - I'm only 33.
    2. I sing to my cats.
    3. I cook for my cats.
    4. I refer to myself as momma to the cats
    5. I can lick behind my ears. :compress:
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Posts: 370Registered Users
    Five weird things about me:

1) All doors, except the bathroom door must be closed at all times. If a bedroom door is open, I will close it. However, I HATE it when people close the bathroom door after they have used it, even if the light is off.

2) I have this thing where breakfast foods can only be eaten for breakfast. Lunch foods can only be eaten for lunch. Dinner foods can only be eaten for dinner. However, dessert can be eaten at any time.:laughing6:

3) I like to dip my french fries in sauces like ranch, honey mustard, barbecue sauce, steak sauce, sweet and sour sauce...though dipping fries in mayonnaise and Frosty's is going a bit too far imo...

4) I used to be absolutely terrified of car washes. Current fears are of bees and fire. I absolutely refuse to start a fire with a match or a lighter. I have to have someone do it for me.

5) As a college student, I actually hate it when the professor shows movies and assigns group work during class. I actually like the lectures better.
    4) I have made up my own secret language.
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:
  • .patience..patience. Posts: 537Registered Users
    Five weird things about me:

1) All doors, except the bathroom door must be closed at all times. If a bedroom door is open, I will close it. However, I HATE it when people close the bathroom door after they have used it, even if the light is off.

ITA! :laughing7:
    i forgot to mention this habit. but, for me, the bathroom door must be closed once we go to bed.
  • helloitsiohelloitsio Posts: 1,369Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    5 weird things about me:

1. Whenever I buy candy from those "make your bag" stores like Sweet Factory and there is a new candy I'd like to try, I always have to get at least 3 pieces. One for the initial taste and the third in case someone steals one and I really liked it.

2. Whenenver I eat things such as skittles, mamba, M&Ms, etc, I have to eat the colors/flavors I like the least first.

3. I cannot sleep in a messy bed. For instance, last night SO and I were getting ready for bed but the sheet underneath the blanket was slightly rumpled. I had to fix the bed before I would sleep in it.

4. Whenever a dish involves vinegar on the side, I drink the vinegar after the meal is done.

5. I will not dry my hands on my face towel nor dry my face on my hand towel. I do not let anything else touch my face towel and will freak if someone touches it.

One more thing, I love dipping McD's fries and the cheeseburgers in their sweet and sour sauce. Yum!!
    2 b/c :: slight protein sensitivity :: med/coarse texture :: normal porosity

http://public.fotki.com/Helloitsio/
    http://skinandhairjunkie.wordpress.com/
  • g-stringrannyg-stringranny Posts: 2,701Registered Users
    1. Before I go to bed at night I make sure my house is in order in case I die. No dirty dishes in the sink, bath tub or toilet rings, etc.

2. I am a list person. I actually have a small pocket notebook that I write down things such as my grocery list, window sizes, room sizes, things I need to buy or want.

3. I sleep with a body pillow. :oops: I get lonely at night.

4. I am very particular about my hamburgers. It's a treat for me to eat one, so I want it perfect (for me.)
    No ketchup, mayo, or cheese. I love mustard, onions, lettuce, pickles & tomatoes. I will check them out if I'm at a fast food place to make sure they are done right. Sonic & Whataburger are the best!

5. I'm always depressed & have anxiety on Sunday nights.
    AKA lotsawaves
    AKA new2curls
  • InMediasResInMediasRes Posts: 58Registered Users
    1) I live on coffee and ketchup chips, but I usually don't like to eat at all, especially in front of people.

2) I am actually quite religious but I swear like a sailor, and I can be quite immodest at times which makes my friends think that I am full of it until they spend too much time with me.

3) I often find myself doing my Latin homework for fun.

4) I avoid people until I start to know them better, I'm far too self conscious.

5) Unless you truly know me, I may come across as a bit of a dumbass/permafried.
  • EfrizzabethEfrizzabeth Posts: 8,792Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    1 - Every night I have to put on lavender lip balm, & foot & hand lotion or cream or I can't sleep.

2 - I have to have one of each flavor of mixed chocolate bars or candies from a bag. For instance, I can't just grab a handful of Hershey's Miniatures, I have to have one dark choc, one Krackle, one milk choc & one Mr Goodbar every time I reach into the bag.

3 - I have to turn onto my left side when I feel myself ready to fall asleep, or I can't get to sleep.

4 - I can't eat fries without ketchup or fry sauce. I wouldn't touch them with cheese sauce, ranch dressing or vinegar.

5 - I can't drink a soda without eating something salty (pretzel rods or popcorn) with it & I can't eat something salty without drinking a soda with it. And I can't go to a movie unless I have popcorn & soda.
  • RheannaRheanna Posts: 2,614Registered Users

5. I like having a cool pillow, and tend to flip it a lot just to feel the cool side. Sometimes I like just having the back of my hand on the cool side of the pillow, so even if I'm just sitting on the couch I tend to play with the nearest pillow or cushion so I can have something cool against my skin.

OMG! Me too! Hehe. I do this too! When I was little, I would always insist on a "coo 'n nice" pillow. Not a clue why I started calling it "cool and nice" but family members still talk about it, lol.

Let's see. My own 5:

1. I often sleep with a pillow under my feet. It too has to be cool. I *will* wake up if it isn't there. This habit comes and goes but I can't figure out what "causes" it...

2. I have to go pee before I go to bed. Even if I just peed 5 minutes before and I don't even have to pee. And if I lay down and read or talk on the phone for a few, I always have to get up and go pee before going to sleep. Again, even if I don't even have to pee. I also have to put on lip balm of some sort, like others have mentioned.

3. Oh! Speaking of lip balm, I'm obsessed. I must have some kind with me at all times. I have it everywhere in my house. I freak when I don't have it. I have it in my car except in the hot months. I have 2 or 3 in my purse at any given time. I have one right next to my computer on my desk. I have one on my nightstand. I have one on my dresser. My purse *must* sit in my living room so that I can use what is in it whenever I pass thru to the kitchen or living room. It's a sickness, I tell ya.

4. I put up groceries to the point of insanity when I get home. I open everything so that it is easy to use when I need to get to it. This means I open fridge packs of pop, I remove plastic seals off of toiletry items, I open toilet paper packages. I open cat litter. I open deodorant and then I remove the little plastic thing inside too.

I open pretty much anything I can. I just despise being in a hurry and running out of something and then having to fool with some annoying package! This is an all over sort of issue with me - I'm always running against time, trying to get ahead. I have way too much to do with two jobs and I'm constantly trying to find a way to get something done that isn't here to do yet. :lol: Yeah. That sounds much better than just, "Man I'm warped!"

5. I hate socks and shoes. I love sandals. I haven't worn socks and shoes, except to exercise, since May. I especially hate the seam on the toe of socks. <shudder> My mom talks about how I asked her to take it out when I was 3-4, and refused to believe that my socks wouldn't stay together if she did. So I've always been weird. :toothy7:
    DPTFm5.png
  • vegas_curlsvegas_curls Posts: 860Registered Users Curl Novice
    I thought of a couple more...

I don't hear very well (so it seems) when I'm not wearing my glasses or contacts. It's hard for me to carry on a conversation, to the point I've told people, "Just a sec, lemme put on my glasses so I can hear you better."

I enjoy practicing the piano in semi-darkness. I think it's b/c there are less visual distractions to deal with, and I can "feel" the music better.
  • SoaringSirenSoaringSiren Posts: 765Registered Users
    Lessie...

1. Before bed, if my bed isn't made(which it usually isn't) I HAVE to make it prior to sleeping, and if my room isn't clean enough I clean it. Doesn't matter how late it is, I'll still do it.

2. I LOVE to eat burnt chicken. I think it's more delicious than...well...nonburnt chicken!

3. I don't like it when different foods touch on my plate. But I'll put two different foods in my mouth at the same time and eat them together. It really makes no sense now that I think about it...

4. Whenever someone says something that reminds me of a song, I always sing it...when I'm around close friends I sing it out loud, but when around strangers I sing it inside my head, so that they don't think I'm crazy. ;)

5. Whenever I eat something salty/bitter, I have to counteract it with something sweet, and vice versa.

Why are most of my weird things about food?
    3a locks!
    Daily Products!: Suave Naturals Coconut, Jessicurl WDT, MOP-C, Biotera Curl Creme, & LA Looks Sports Gel!
    ^^^Proof that you can be CG without spending tons of money! =) ^^^

CG since April 5th, 2008!

http://public.fotki.com/SoaringSIren/
    pw: lotsofcurls
    jillipoo wrote: »
    Boy, it really depends on the gel (and the weather, and the position of the stars, and what kind of mischief Britney Spears has gotten into).
  • ninja dogninja dog Posts: 23,780Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    You know, it's not everyday that I manage to feel like a "normal" person, but this thread does it for me.

I can't think of a single contribution.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file