new here!

Hi! I'm Kathryn. I somehow stumbled across this site earlier today, and immediately went to the library to pick up "Curly Girl" I've already read through it and i'm ready to start no-poo tomorrow. I have fought my wavy/curlyish hair the last 24 years of my life, but a few months ago I stopped using my blow dryer and flat iron to let my hair be more natural. it's never felt so healthy before & it's soo shiny, now. I haven't used a shampoo or conditioner with cones or dyed my hair in over a year.

I'd say i'm somewhere between a 2b & 3a. I feel like my hair has potential to curl up more. My hair seems to have very tight s shapes, but doesn't want to actually form any spirals. Is there a way to train it to be curlier? Or will the no-poo method help my hair turn into spirals over the next few weeks? i can't wait to try the root lifting trick while i let my hair air dry.

thanks for your help in advance, i'm very excited to learn more and let my hair reach it's full potential of beautiful curls.

Comments

• greengrlgreengrl Posts: 129Registered Users
    Welcome :hello2:. I started seeing improvement in my hair within the first week. My curls started getting tighter & there was less frizz. I have been cg, or a modified version, for over a month and my hair has never looked better.
  • marie.lmarie.l Posts: 702Registered Users
    welcome to the CG community!

poke around the hair forums and curlreading sections to find ways to make your curls kink

marie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file