Is anyone interested in sending Boots overseas?

tarahhhhtarahhhh Registered Users Posts: 125 Curl Neophyte
I'm in the United States and dying for some Pink Boots, Becci sent me some in the end of August, but I PMed her in September asking if she would be willing to send more and she hasn't responded. I also PMed mumofacurlygirl on the 26.. No response. If anyone is interested please PM me. Thanks, I really appreciate it. I could pay with paypal or swap for products that are here and aren't readily available to you. Thanks again!
Tarah - with an "H" :hello2:
Always trying something new.

I'm a curly college student, and LOVING it.
"They say when you die your life flashes before your eyes - Make it worth watching."

Comments

• janeylizjaneyliz Registered Users Posts: 777
    Hi Tarahhhh

Sometimes you need to give people a little time to respond - they may not have been on the site, could be away, may be incredibly busy or may not have noticed that they have a PM.

I'd offer to send you some but I can't get to the post office during opening hours at the moment (due to work and voluntary commitments) so it would be about 6 weeks before I could send it - and you clearly want it earlier than that.
    Marchioness Chinoise in the land of Mancunia Productia Junkia in the Order of the Curly Crusaders

DT: AOHR
    Wash: Anita Grant babassu bar
    Leave-in: Body Shop cotton seed curl boost with manuka honey mixed in
    Gel: Umberto Giannini Curl Friends scrunching gel
    Odds & ends Lime juice, honey, Anita Grant cafe latte
    I brush with a Tangle Teezer & love Flexi-8's
    www.public.fotki.com/janeyliz
    www.thelilyfoundation.org.uk
  • maisiemugwumpmaisiemugwump Registered Users Posts: 89
    Hi Tara

I have sent some to vwliz earlier this summer it took a little while to arrive but I would be more than willing to send you some more. PM me if you are interested
    Maisiemugwump 3A

Mod CG

Low Poo Skin shop Dry Scalp shampoo and conditioner ..

Leave in Anita Grant Whipped Butter
    Styling Boots Curl Creme, AVG ,CK Anita Grant Cafe Latte .

Wanting to try EVERYTHING lol ok Donna Marie Honey and Aloe Gel, KCCC, KCKT KBB leave in conditioner

Occasionally using Rhassoul Clay :angel5:
  • mumofcurlygirlmumofcurlygirl Registered Users Posts: 472
    Have just PM'd you hun,
    sorry it took a few days been really busy with work and kids ect...!!,
    I don't think Becci has been online for a while, she just got married so may be on honeymoon (lucky her :wink:)
    Trying to work out my 5 year olds 2c fine frizzy/curly hair

http://public.fotki.com/angel6901/
    Password; curlygirl

Loving KBB and Kinky Curly!! :love7::
  • tarahhhhtarahhhh Registered Users Posts: 125 Curl Neophyte
    Thanks everyone for the responses!! Sorry for being so desperate, I'll allow more time in the future for responses, but I was running low and panicking a bit. Thanks again to mumofacurlygirl for her quick reply today.
    Tarah - with an "H" :hello2:
    Always trying something new.

I'm a curly college student, and LOVING it.
    "They say when you die your life flashes before your eyes - Make it worth watching."

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file