New Back to Basics line-up

MeghuneyMeghuney Registered Users Posts: 4,263
Has anyone tried it? I'm tempted. I need to find a new holy grail. I just remember last time I tried it, nothing was moisturizing enough for my hair.

Comments

• ZinniaZinnia Registered Users Posts: 7,339
    Meghuney,
    Have you tried the Pomegranate (i can't remember the second fruit/flower) conditioner?

I am tempted to try it. If you have, how did it smell? Was it very creamy?

Thanks!
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Registered Users Posts: 4,263
    I haven't tried it yet. I was too scared. :lol:
  • jazzijenni81jazzijenni81 Registered Users Posts: 529
    i just returned a huge bottle of coconut mango conditioner this week! although it says moisturizing, its was very drying to my hair. it smells great, but thats about it.
    loose 4a, silky meets cottony
    routine: co-wash, add leave in or plain water, shake & go
    staples: elucence poo & conditioners, V05 & suave naturals, jessicurl too shea, AO.
  • MeghuneyMeghuney Registered Users Posts: 4,263
    i just returned a huge bottle of coconut mango conditioner this week! although it says moisturizing, its was very drying to my hair. it smells great, but thats about it.

I figured. That's exactly why I didn't go ahead and get any. I usually have to use products designed for "seriously damaged..blah blah blah" hair. The kind sthat are *simply* moisturizing don't do SQUAT for my hair. I guess that's for barely dry 3A hair or something. :?
  • ZinniaZinnia Registered Users Posts: 7,339
    Meghuney wrote:
    I haven't tried it yet. I was too scared. :lol:

I had to giggle when i read this. I feel the same way when i am trying to decide on whether or not to buy a new product.

I have a gift certificate to Trade Secret, so i am trying to figure out what to buy. I don't need any of my staples such as Kenra conditioner or mousse...

I did want to try something new, but since you and jazzijenni81 have both said it has dried out your hair, i will pass!

Thanks for saving me some money... :D
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file