I'm pregnant

curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
Well I didn't think it could happen so soon, I was dx with PCOS about 2 years ago and was finally getting it under control and bam 2 and half weeks ago I found out I was pregnant, even my doctor was shocked. I'll be 10 weeks on Monday and I'm feeling really crappy. It's also a high risk pregnancy it's about a 50 % chance of miscarriage in the 1 trimester and a lot of problems are more likely in the trimesters ahead. But so far so good and they found a heart beat when I was at the doctors so I'm feeling ok about it. I just need to vent right now. It came as a big shock. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 3 year old son and I just didn't think having another one was in the picture for at least a few more years. Anyway wish me luck I'm going to need it. :wink:

Comments

• PixieCurlPixieCurl Posts: 5,656Registered Users
    Congratulations!!!
    Faith, 3Aish redhead
    Mama to two wild superheroes and a curly-headed baby boy :love5:
  • ScrappyTamScrappyTam Posts: 470Registered Users
    good luck sweetie and congrats!!!!
    I almost threw my ovaries at him. - Trenell

• SigiSigi Posts: 2,379Registered Users
    That's great news, congratulations!
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Posts: 4,476Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Congratulations! Fortunately the 1st trimester is almost done.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • Brown_Eyed_GirlBrown_Eyed_Girl Posts: 1,353Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Congratulations!
  • sarah42sarah42 Posts: 4,034Registered Users
    Congratulations and best wishes!!
    ehLB.jpg
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Congrats and good luck!
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • LoloDSMLoloDSM Posts: 3,778Registered Users
    Congratulations and good luck! I hope everything goes smoothly. :)
    Loose botticelli curls and waves
    No silicones/no sulfates since March 2008
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    Congratulations. Will be thinking good thoughts and sending positive vibes your way.
  • subbrocksubbrock Posts: 8,212Registered Users
    good luck and congratulations!
  • CGNYCCGNYC Posts: 4,938Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    Congratulations and best of luck.
  • briccagrlbriccagrl Posts: 540Registered Users
    Congratulations !!!
    .png
  • nynaeve77nynaeve77 Posts: 7,135Registered Users Curl Novice
    Congrats! Best wishes to you and your family.
    "Maybe Lucy's right. Of all the Charlie Browns in the world, you're the Charlie Browniest."--Linus, A Charlie Brown Christmas

My fotki: http://public.fotki.com/nynaeve77/
    Password: orphanannie
  • curlygirlymecurlygirlyme Posts: 1,340Registered Users
    Ok update time...

I finally got over the morning sickness, it was pretty bad the entire time. As soon as I got over it I got a nasty sinus infection. I'm still fighting that... yikes this has been worse then my last pregnancy.

Besides that the baby is doing good. Good heartbeat, my last ultrasound looked good too (about 5 weeks ago). I have my major ultrasound on December 4. We've picked a girls name Josephine Brigid (Irish spelling of Bridget) for a boy on the other hand we have Harrison, Luke, and Ethan. I have no idea b/c he won't help me pick. I think we are leaning towards Harrison Luke...

Anyway that's about it for now.
  • rainshowerrainshower Posts: 4,420Registered Users
    Well I didn't think it could happen so soon, I was dx with PCOS about 2 years ago and was finally getting it under control and bam 2 and half weeks ago I found out I was pregnant, even my doctor was shocked. I'll be 10 weeks on Monday and I'm feeling really crappy. It's also a high risk pregnancy it's about a 50 % chance of miscarriage in the 1 trimester and a lot of problems are more likely in the trimesters ahead. But so far so good and they found a heart beat when I was at the doctors so I'm feeling ok about it. I just need to vent right now. It came as a big shock. I have a 2 year old daughter and a 3 year old son and I just didn't think having another one was in the picture for at least a few more years. Anyway wish me luck I'm going to need it. :wink:

congratulations, and you have my prayers for a healthy, full-term pregnancy. :love5:
    "Dogs stink too, but I like dog stink." ~ rileyb
  • WurlyLoxWurlyLox Posts: 4,858Registered Users
    From me, too!
    2C/3A/3B - modified CG - fairly fine now, normal/low porosity/normal elasticity

Current Main Rotation: MG217 medicated or Aim2Health 'poos for scalp, Elucence cond., Spiral Solutions Protein & Deeply Decadent Cond., CJCCCC reg or lite,CJ Pattern Pusha,, Giovanni LA Hold Hair Spritz + lots more, sporadically

HG Method: Super Soaker + Smasters-ing, brief upside down diffusing w/360o diffuser then clips/clamps & air dry. Newly gray - stopped my henna glosses!

www.fotki.com/auntnett
  • SweetPicklesSweetPickles Posts: 850Registered Users
    I missed this the first time, so CONGRATS!
    Hair type: Completely confused: mostly 3a, some 3b parts, and even 2 in places; very fine and thin.
    Products: Elucence clarifying & MBC; CK, F/X Curl Booster Fixative Gel (when I can find it)
  • ZinniaZinnia Posts: 7,339Registered Users
    Congrats! :)

A bit off topic: how is your job situation? I think you posted a few months ago about some of the guys at work who were not too professional. Has it gotten better?
    Life shrinks or expands according to one's courage. Anais Nin
    Oh lord I quit when I found out I was pregnant lol. That never really stopped... the stuff at work I mean. I was stocking flooring materials when I found out I was pregnant and there wasn't really any place for them to transfer me to, plus my morning sickness was aso bad I don't think I would have been able to take care of my kids (I have a 3 year old son and a 2 year old daughter), go to school, and work.
  • DelmaDelma Posts: 1,121Registered Users
    Congrats!!
    I missed this the first time, so CONGRATS!

Hehe this is not my second time... technically it's my fourth (my first baby died)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file