Finally something that's working (for now lol)

DancingbadgerDancingbadger Posts: 136Registered Users
So the BRHG was a short lived thing, coated my hair way too much.

Here's what is working now:

I wash my scalp every other day with Giovanni triple tea treat shampoo and condish. I condish my hair with [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Jessicurl-Aloeba-Daily-Conditioner-p-104.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=jessicurl-aloeba-daily-conditioner]Aloeba[/buylink].
While my hair is dripping wet, I rake in RR and CC. Then I scrunch with my hands, then with a towel and I plop with a t-shirt.
After getting my clothes on, I scrunch in the Ava Aussie Combo and diffuse in different directions (with my hair tilted back, upside down and sides filpped over). Then I clip up the hair from underneath and put a little RR at the cipped parts on the top of my head. If I can I leave the clips in for an hour or just until I leave the house.

The last RR seems to keep the canopy lifted. My hair is long right now and the layers get weighed down and it looks really bad when it's flat.

RR is my holy grail, it refreshes my curls and holds them in place and is so light.

:lol: Sorry, felt like sharing this. When my hair is so long I have trouble getting it to stay lifted and this is working right now.
My hair is a mix of 2b/3a and even a bit of 3b thrown in! I would call my hair wavycelli. It curls most when I leave it alone after wet scrunching. My hair has a spring factor of about 2 or 3 inches and has a very silky, medium texture.

Comments

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file