Consistently good hair all week...with a Pantene product!

lebanesecurlylebanesecurly Registered Users Posts: 161
And yes, it's CG!

For the past week, I've been applying Pantene Texturize! Moussing Foam Wax straight out of the shower, then plopping, then carrying on with the rest of my routine. And I've had second day hair almost every day! No buildup either. I know so many of you stay away from Pantene but I think thisone rocks =)

I can't find the ingredients on the Pantene site but when I get less lazy I'll copy them off the bottle for you guys.
claiming a 2c/3aMiii
growing my hair out to BSL
& mod-CG as of 9/1/08 :blob5:
Low-poo: VitaminShampoo pomegranate+blackberry
'Poo to clarify: BTZ Noodlehead
Condish: GVP Conditioning Balm
Stylers: LOOB! GVP Detangler, HESMU
Put away for winter: PMRT, TW, LVPNG

On the rare occasion that I straighten: leave-in V05 vanilla mint, 3-in-1, and Tizz no Frizz
Pineapples, clips, diffusers, and paper towels are my hair's best friends.
.I'm a PJ.

Comments

• megaboomegaboo Registered Users Posts: 77
    Thanks for the heads up! This is something else I want to add to my ever-growing buy list!

Here are the ingredients! I got them from Walgreens.com. I love that site, they have ingredients for everything!

Water , PEG-12 , Propane , Butane , Propylene Glycol , PVP , Isobutane , Panthenol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Phenoxyethanol , PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil , Hydroxyethylcellulose , Disodium EDTA , Methylparaben , Cetrimonium Chloride , Aminomethyl Propanol , Fragrance , Polyaminopropyl Biguanide
    CG since October 20th, 2009
    co.wash: suave coconut, vo5 vanilla mint tea, vo5 strawberries n' creme,
    low-poo: Giovanni 50/50, deva no-poo
    condish: suave coconut
    leave-in: suave coconut, giovanni leave in
    stylers: HE tousle me softly mousse & gel

curls n creme: my transition to cg, experiments, and product reviews
    my fotki: pinacurlada

http://macbookplease.com
  • greengrlgreengrl Registered Users Posts: 129
    This was actually one of the products I bought before going cg. I didn't like it then, but it could have been because of the other products I was using. While cleaning out my product closet (yes closet, I'm a PJ) I read the ingredients & saw that it was cg. I will have to give it another try this week.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file