So guys I need some input..

KeeweeKeewee Registered Users Posts: 1,376 Curl Neophyte
I have always been interested in the Beauty Industry it fascinates me and make me happy, I went to beauty school over 20 years SO I have a license in the cosmetogy field ( that of course I don't use except to buy hair product at whole sale. Well I just started looking into the permanent makeup industry, It seem to be up and comming, Like the eyebrows, lips, eyeliners, blush its all getting big .. I had inquired about a school in NJ which is 2 hours away from me it is a 6 day course all day from like 9-6 it is a total of 100 hours. This will give ,me a certification that I can be used in the state of NY. Has anyone heard of this or know of anyone who has the procedure done, or who does it? The course is $4,500.00 and I believe it covers material and what not What do you guys think???
3A some 3b Total Product Junkie
P/Wmarissa
http://public.fotki.com/Keewee

Comments

• LikeAustraliaLikeAustralia Registered Users Posts: 2,812
    Keewee wrote: »
    I have always been interested in the Beauty Industry it fascinates me and make me happy, I went to beauty school over 20 years SO I have a license in the cosmetogy field ( that of course I don't use except to buy hair product at whole sale. Well I just started looking into the permanent makeup industry, It seem to be up and comming, Like the eyebrows, lips, eyeliners, blush its all getting big .. I had inquired about a school in NJ which is 2 hours away from me it is a 6 day course all day from like 9-6 it is a total of 100 hours. This will give ,me a certification that I can be used in the state of NY. Has anyone heard of this or know of anyone who has the procedure done, or who does it? The course is $4,500.00 and I believe it covers material and what not What do you guys think???

Personally, tattooed make-up scares me a little bit. Others might have a different opinion though. If you're into it though, I say go for it! :)
    Not Cindy or Sindy or Syndey or any other such abomination.
    It's Sydney, like Australia.
    Formerly known as SydneyCurl.

• onethousandcurlsonethousandcurls Registered Users Posts: 1,118
    Scares me, too. I wouldn't have it done.
    3b/c, CG 9/18/08
    Last process: 04/05/08 Big Chop: 08/08/09
    Currently: Herbal Essences Hello Hydration, Herbal Essences Set Me Up gel (summer only), Boots Curl Creme (winter only)
  • whatsercurlwhatsercurl Registered Users Posts: 4,049
    It depends on the type of permanent makeup whether I would be afraid to try it. This one looks interesting.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=_Aut2Tz22J0
    Current Products: CJ Products: CF, DF, CT, SG, AFG, CIAB AND CK is back!
    Current Experiment: S&C by D

Curl Fix and Daily Fix are my HGs :love4:

Sulphate and cone free since July 2007

wavy/curly fine texture/medium porosity/medium-low density

http://public.fotki.com/whatsercurl/

PW: wavycurly

Seek not to change the world. Rather seek to change your mind about the world.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file