Tried the Hydratherma Naturals product line today...

mariag002mariag002 Registered Users Posts: 3,557 Curl Neophyte
OK so I got the Hydratherma Naturals at work. I practically hugged the freakin mail guy at work :laughing7: I was standing with a friend at the time AND to boot I was discussing hair products! How awesome was that. She was transitioning but her hairdresser put a relaxer in her hair because she convinced my friend that she "needed it" in order to correct something. Anyway that's another story for another day. I gave my co-worker the extra growth oil that was inside and Hydratherma Natural's business card with the website. That was my Angel Hair good deed of the day LOL

I ran home and jumped in the shower. The box had all samples from her product line so I applied everything in the order it said on the paper. First of all.... OMG... every product smelled like heaven. Everything from the moisturizing shampoo to the deep conditioner just smells delish. I didn't have to apply alot of product either which is good. I had my favorites - the Amino Clarifying Shampoo (smells like cake/vanilla), the Amino deep conditioner, and the Hair Growth Oil.

I hair felt like a million bucks afterward. I give it two thumbs up, a kiss and a twist LOL I will definitely order from her again. Delivery time was one week, which is normal. The ingredients are on the website.

http://www.healthyhairjourney.com :compress:

- Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

Comments

• va_candiva_candi Registered Users Posts: 849
    So excited, I just wanted to read it twice. :-)
  • KynnibKynnib Registered Users Posts: 999
    va_candi wrote: »
    So excited, I just wanted to read it twice. :-)

lol:laughing7:
    4a hair. MOD CG routine.

Present Loves
    -Back on the (rajasthani) henna train! My hair is so much better now.
    -KBB hair butter mixed with Hairveda Cocasta oil
    -Spiral Solutions Deeply Decadent
    Hey Maria,
    I was reading about this line on LHCF and saw your post about the deep conditioner. Is the cost the only thing that would keep you from repurchasing, or are there other reasons? Thanks!
    I just wanted to second your review, Maria! I used the clarifying amino shampoo, moisture shampoo, and moisture boosting deep conditioner today. To say "a little goes a long way" would be an understatement. A dime-sized amount of the moisture shampoo was more than enough for my whole head. Lather was flying everywhere. I used the growth lotion and oil a couple nights ago, and it made my hair soft. Everything smells delicious. Even though the line has several different scents, everything blends together nicely. I definitely plan to treat myself to the larger sizes soon.
  • mariag002mariag002 Registered Users Posts: 3,557 Curl Neophyte
    va_candi wrote: »
    I just wanted to second your review, Maria! I used the clarifying amino shampoo, moisture shampoo, and moisture boosting deep conditioner today. To say "a little goes a long way" would be an understatement. A dime-sized amount of the moisture shampoo was more than enough for my whole head. Lather was flying everywhere. I used the growth lotion and oil a couple nights ago, and it made my hair soft. Everything smells delicious. Even though the line has several different scents, everything blends together nicely. I definitely plan to treat myself to the larger sizes soon.

Everything smells heavenly! I will definitely purchase again for Christmas (my present to myself). I really liked the way the growth lotion smells. I still have the sample sized shampoo because a little really does go a long way. I think I over-shampooed the first time I tried it and it dried my hair out so I had to use alot more conditioner than usual.

I'm so glad you liked it!
    - Maria

Big Chop: 9/23/07
    Relaxer free for almost 5 years!

Same here! I used way too much shampoo! I put my friend on, and she loves the products, too. We both wanted to taste the growth lotion. Everything just smelled so yummy, and I love how the scents are different but still compatible. I could go and on about this line.
  • chepinachepina Registered Users Posts: 4
    So are you ladies still currently using this product line? Basically, it is still working well for you these months later. I'm really thinking about making a purchase soon.
    Curl Texture: 4z
    Last Relaxer:stop: June 2006 (ANTI BIG CHOP)
    Been COMPLETELY Natural Since December 2007
    Desperately Seeking a Healthy Hair Care Product Line for My REGIMEN
    :wav:
    http://public.fotki.com/NaturallyDoveine/
    chepina wrote: »
    So are you ladies still currently using this product line? Basically, it is still working well for you these months later. I'm really thinking about making a purchase soon.

I love your hair! I still use the growth lotion and growth oil. I got sidetracked on Black Friday by Hairveda and never ordered the full-sized line of Hydratherma Naturals. I do plan to order more of the lotion and oil though.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file