uk newbie!

wavybrumwavybrum Posts: 1Registered Users
I stumbled across this site this morning and have spent literally 3 hours reading the articles & forum and checking out everyone's before and after pictures - and oh WOW! I think I may have finally found the solution to all my hair troubles!!!

I've had a hate-hate relationship with my hair (2C i think! or 3A?) since I was old enough to care - so I am really excited to finally see a light at the end of the tunnel and I am going to start the CG method immediately! In fact I am undergoing my first "plopping" as I type :-)

Here is a picture of me taken last summer, it's about the only one I could find without my hair tied back or under a hat... It's a couple of inches longer than that now - but still the same frizzy stringy mess. Things can only get better!

Comments

• SkwiggSkwigg Posts: 8Registered Users
    Hi, I can relate! Euphoria at finding the site, first plopping. Now the product quest begins. :-)

When I first tried "plopping" my wet hair, I had a bright purple t-shirt tied around my head and held with a chip clip. I looked really cute (not), but the curls were worth it!
  • marie.lmarie.l Posts: 702Registered Users
    welcome CG!

browse through the site and have fun!

marie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file