Jojoba Jelly In Curlmart!!!!

msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
"It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."

Comments

• pizazzpizazz Registered Users Posts: 239
    Thanks!!! Got one! Can someone tell me how it's used? Do I need a leave-in. Is it like [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] or lighter? Does it have hold or need gel? Anyone? Can't wait to try it!
    mostly4a/3c/frizz
    http://public.fotki.com/pizazz/
    pw:buttercup
  • CheleighCheleigh Registered Users Posts: 552
    Pizazz, I would be interested in hearing your reviews, because I have a feeling that the jojoba/flaxseed gel I have made in the past might be similar, without the parabens.

With my gel (which got its start with brownkinks' recipe), it is best paired with a heavier gel, like fantasia IC. I use more of my gel and just a small amount of the fantasia, but I can also use it as my daily moisturizer or a stand-alone.
    Natural pics: http://picturetrail.com/shelacious
    pw: kinky
    Hair type: Spongy & kinky texture. Coily & curly strands.
  • blaqpearlblaqpearl Registered Users Posts: 310
    The jojoba jelly is a bit lighter than the [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/Kinky-Curly-Curling-Custard-p-778.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=kinkycurly-curling-custard]KCCC[/buylink] in my opinion. But I dont know if she changed the formula. Its been a while since it was last available. Wow...and I remember when it was like $5 bucks. I didnt like it too much in my hair, but I was still transitioning at the time. I may try it if I can find one in a swap.
    I have kinks, coils and curls on this head.
    Certified PJ. I need rehab.
    Hair Album
    Last update 1/1/07
  • niaoliniaoli Registered Users Posts: 79
    Great!!! I really want to try this. Can't wait for you guys reviews!!! :D
    currently use Redken butter treat and allsoft conditioner, looking for my HG!
  • butterfly22butterfly22 Registered Users Posts: 103
    Shipping costs are too high. 18 euro shipping for a 12 euro product :( to holland. You guys are so lucky. :wink:
    4a/4b little 3c
  • butterfly22butterfly22 Registered Users Posts: 103
    double post :oops:
    4a/4b little 3c
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Registered Users Posts: 5,398
    WOW. That was super fast!!!!!!!!! Jojoba Jelly is a great product for moisture and bulk reduction :D And it is still very reasonably priced for the amount. :D I am excited to order it from curlmart :D

Thanks for the thread.
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)
  • msjokermsjoker Registered Users Posts: 1,658
    curltopia wrote:
    Thanks for the thread.

No problem! I really want to try it because I didn't get to the last time.
    "It moisturizes my situation... preserves my sexy."
  • love yourself firstlove yourself first Registered Users Posts: 5,398
    msjoker wrote:
    No problem! I really want to try it because I didn't get to the last time.

I hope that you really love it :D I'm going to post my review on the product review board, but I'll post it here too, comparing the new JJ to the old one (since I still have a bottle of the old one left). Hopefully, the product will be just as good, if not better :D
    "Great minds discuss ideas; Average minds discuss events; Small minds discuss people."
    "I think that somehow, we learn who we really are and then we live with that decision."
    - Eleanor Roosevelt (both quotes)

(taking a break from posting starting late august 2009)

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file