Hi from London (UK)

beenabeena Posts: 35Registered Users
Hey everyone,

I'm Beena (short for Sabrina) and I'm 24, living south of the river. I'm training to be a doctor and I am in my 4th year of med school.

I'm ashamed to admit that I don't know what my hair type is :oops: there have been occassions when I have been abroad and it has dried naturally that it seems to be a wave in some parts and a curl in others, still learning!

After years of what feels like abrasive shampoos, hair dryers, hair straighteners and... :oops: having handfuls of hair come out in the shower :oops: I think it's time to start showing my hair the love it deserves.

So I thought I'd try something new (I had dim sum the other day and the fortune cookie told me to embrace new things, so it must be a sign! :mrgreen:
First day of CG: 27th Sept 2008
Hair: seems to be 2 at the back (s curls?) with loose ringlets at the front.
Products: Experimenting still! Hair likes Boots curl creme and Aloe Vera gel.

I :love10: weightlifting

Comments

• starinastarina Posts: 665Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Welcome Beena! That is so cool that you are from London. That's a city I've always wanted to visit. So much history! Maybe someday. Anyway, I think you'll will learn a lot a bout taking care of your hair here!
    I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.
  • marie.lmarie.l Posts: 702Registered Users
    glad you are here!

you can discover you're curl type here. every CG is different. you might find yourself a couple of different hair types combined - like me!

you will find awesome tips and advice in the hair forum and in curlreading. for products and reviews visit curlproducts.

poke around the site. your curls will love you for it :)

marie

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file