pictures--how to get clumpy curls?

ColochaColocha Registered Users Posts: 344
Here are some recent pictures (first 11 pictures). I like how my hair looks, though I´m curious how to get thicker curls (clumps).

Posting it on the 3b hair.

TIA!
"The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." Proverbs 18:21

Hair type: 3b/c

Comments

• souffouesouffoue Registered Users Posts: 21
    The thing that has worked for my daughter is "plopping" http://naturallycurly2.com/curlscene/articles.php?id=140

and using curly q's curly custard -- although as an adult you would probably want to the "adult" version (I am not sure what the difference is - maybe the scent???) you can check with the more experienced posters. I think it is called [buylink=http://www.curlmart.com/CURLS-Whipped-Cream-p-883.html?utm_source=naturallycurly.com&utm_medium=text-link&utm_content=curltalk-post-text&utm_campaign=Curls-Whipped-Cream]Curls Whipped Cream[/buylink]??
    Susie
    straight-haired mommy to a curly 3c/4a (7 yr old)
  • susususu Registered Users Posts: 767 Curl Connoisseur
    Colocha: Don't have much advice, but just wanted to say that your new pics look great - I esp like the "poofy hair" and "frizzball" pics. In those pics, your hair looks very big and soft (I mean that as a compliment) and the texture looks more uniform - very nice! :D
  • ColochaColocha Registered Users Posts: 344
    susu wrote:
    Colocha: Don't have much advice, but just wanted to say that your new pics look great - I esp like the "poofy hair" and "frizzball" pics. In those pics, your hair looks very big and soft (I mean that as a compliment) and the texture looks more uniform - very nice! :D

Thanks, Susu! :D:D

Souffoue: I´ve tried plopping in the past, but I didn´t get the clumps...probably I´m doing it wrong somehow :roll:
    "The tongue has the power of life and death, and those who love it will eat its fruit." Proverbs 18:21

Hair type: 3b/c

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file