Hello from Holland

AntjeAntje Posts: 94Registered Users
Hey everyone,
I think it is great to be here, I watched the posts for a time now but I finally made it to the forum.

My hair is always been a big crime, because i always wanted curls, but there was never a hairdresser who told me that I could have such great curls al by myself.
I always used to brush my hair and then at the end of the day i most of the time had like 3 big ringlets in my hair, and then before bedtime I brushed them out again.
Then all of a sudden I tough lets take a perm, well it was awfull.
I am a hairdresser so I should know better but hey they don't teach you really curly stuff at beautyschool.
So there I was with a bad perm, now 2 years ago.
It was frizzy and terrible, and then I found this site with great info and i could luckily turn my bad perm into nice curls.
Now my hair is really great I have maybe 4cm perm in my hair left so that's oke for me.
and my own hair is really beautifully curly.
And the best thing is that i learned from this forum and the site how to cut curls and I have a lot of curly customers in the salon.
2c waves curls.

Started the CG routine again!! since Februari 8 2011

http://www.glamourace-collies.blogspot.nl/

Comments

• greengrlgreengrl Posts: 129Registered Users
    Welcome:wav:!

I too have learned a lot from this site, so many things make sense to me now when it comes to my hair.
  • marie.lmarie.l Posts: 702Registered Users
    that is awesome! we are very glad you're here!

visit curlproducts and curlmart for some amazing products for every type of hair. your curls and your customer's curls will love you for it.

:)

marie
  • AlinaAlina Posts: 19Registered Users
    Welcome! I live in Holland too, in Den Haag. :)
    Netherlands 2C/3A / Newbie: CG since 17.9.2008
    In search for the right products {aren't we all?}.
    Goal: long babylike shiny fairytale curls {so no gels that behave like gels}.
  • AntjeAntje Posts: 94Registered Users
    Thank you for your welcome's, nice to meet another dutch girl, I'm from Schettens Friesland

and I do sure hope to find more and more tips and products for al the curly customers and myself ofcourse
    2c waves curls.

Started the CG routine again!! since Februari 8 2011

http://www.glamourace-collies.blogspot.nl/

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file