Hello from Livermore, CA

3mccann3mccann Posts: 44Registered Users
I am so glad to have stumbled upon this site. For so long I honestly thought I was the only one dealing with all the hair drama, fighting every day to make my hair 'stay'.

In the effort to learn to 'set it free' now I am learning alot and still have many questions. I am sure getting the anwers will be a cinche once I learn how to use the site.

Does anyone know if there is a way of tracking the threads that you post? For instance, I have posted a few questions and now I can't remember where.. :( Is there a way to be alerted when a response to a question comes in?
No more hair drama!

Comments

• Jasmine4lakshmiJasmine4lakshmi Posts: 15Registered Users
    LOL, I know, many other people have the curly hair drama. Let me know if you find your post. I have lost some of mine too.
    There is no such thing as failure, just learning experiences.

• marie.lmarie.l Posts: 702Registered Users
    we are glad to have you here!

to find a thread or a post, visit a forum you were at last...primarily one you left a comment or posted. click on your user name. you will be redirected to a page that has your current activity and a link that takes you to all of your posts and threads.

have fun ladies!

marie
  • HropkeyHropkey Posts: 572Registered Users
    Hi! We're apparently fairly close to each other, I'm in Walnut Creek =) Welcome!
    Mod CG as of 10/18/08
    Using: Suave Naturals, L'oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss, LA Looks Sports Gel.
    "We’ll not live like this. They will try to bury us with false manifestos, inscribe us in wars against false enemies but we’ll sing songs about dying from loving the wrong cowboy and gospel; our bodies will burn in effigies of promise. I swear."

-Ibi Kaslik

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file