ive got a situation, a hairy situation

LaughfeenLaughfeen Registered Users Posts: 12
ok well i have what i think as 2c hair. very thick , a lil bit shorter than bra strap. i need suggestion on hair care to define my waves/curls, and advice on product lines with and without cones. i have pics of my hair after a night of plopping. i also have frizz, but it just might be my haire texture. heres the pictures. please take a look and tell me what you think. thanks soo much! :D

http://public.fotki.com/CurlieQT/
:smurf: 2A M iii :smurf:
Wavy & Thick
Loving: White Rain Tropical Coconut Conditioner, Aloe Vera Gel, Baby Shampoo.

"At it's finest, rider and horse are joined not by tack, but by trust. Each is totally reliant upon the other. Each is the selfless guardian of the others very well-being"

Comments

• stubbornirishhairstubbornirishhair Registered Users Posts: 118
    It doesn't look too frizzy? Did you comb your hair before this picture? My hair looks similar but it always looks like it needs to be combed. Yours doesn't look messy. Have you read the Curly Girl book by Lorraine Massey? It has a lot of good tips on how to take care of your hair.
    2B wavy thick hair
    Fia=2a M iii
    modified CG since 1/12/06
  • HeatherDawnHeatherDawn Registered Users Posts: 300
    It is not frizzy! :? My first thought is that when mines gets that long I can only get wavey. At the length it is now (sholders) it gets alot more wave/curl. Of course I am new here and have spent my life trying to fight it, so I'm not much help! I only know that for ME your hair is NOT frizzy! LOL! It looks great! Are you trying to get more curl?

Heather
    HeatherDawn
    2C/3A
  • jam*tartjam*tart Registered Users Posts: 18
    Your hair looks beautiful!!!and not frizzy at all!!
    2C platinum bottle blonde
    Currently in love with Kusco-Murphy Lavender Hair Creme! And Redken Extreme Fuel treatment as a daily conditioner.
    pw=beetle
  • DolphinCurlsDolphinCurls Registered Users Posts: 370
    That isn't frizzy at all! Lovely waves!
    3A/2C combination of ringlets and waves :nike:

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file