CurlTalk

Sticky?

DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
What exactly is a "Sticky" and how do you create one? I've seen several threads that would benefit from being a "sticky" I think?
Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

Link-Spritz & Condish Washing:glasses7:

I'm aCurlJunkieJunky :love4:

My hair LOVES Coconut DESPISES Soap Bars :tongue6:

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    A thread with a sticky stays at the top of the thread list and doesn't need to be bumped. Normally it's used for notifications from the board management -- only mods can put a sticky on. Once in a while we get a request to sticky a thread like the fantasy football one, which is ongoing for a long time.
  • DEL2CDEL2C Posts: 6,418Registered Users
    AHA! Makes sense, there is a thread that I think would be very beneficial to Newbies. Again, I've forgotten who put it up but it was Wiki-something and it would certainly answer a lot of questions for beginners :)
    Discovered CG 2007

2C Fia BSL/Thick/Med-Coarse/Low(crown)-Normal Porosity Protein and Oil Sensitive

CJRehab or H&B Fix, Deva NO POO, EO Rose & Cham POO & Condish, CJ CurlFix, CJ Pattern Pusha, CJ CIAB, SS FHG, KCCC, BRHG, AG Mousse Gel, ACV Rinses,Shikakai Conditioning Hair Rinse.
    Is it possible to make an "acronyms" sticky? Someone started a thread in the Gen Discussion, it would be helpful when running searches and for newbies.
    Discovered CG 2007

• SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    DEL2C wrote: »
    Is it possible to make an "acronyms" sticky? Someone started a thread in the Gen Discussion, it would be helpful when running searches and for newbies.

That's a good idea, and I've stickied the thread. Hope it helps the new folks!
    THANKS!
    Discovered CG 2007

Leave a Comment