Faux hair

MistressM.MistressM. BannedPosts: 254Banned Users
I'm not growing out, but I thought this would be a good place to put this as I'm guessing grower outers would be more likely to use extensions/fake hair pieces. I cut my hair above my shoulders and like it for the most part, but I miss being able to do a ponytail (that isn't a stub - my stubby tail is unattractive). I was looking at these like this:
http://www.sallybeauty.com/on/demandware.store/Sites-SA-Site/default/Product-Show?pid=SBS-172072&dwvar_SBS-172072_color=Dark+Brown
They look more realistic there than they do in the actual store. Do you think peeps can tell the difference if I wear something like that, granted that I match up the color well? If you don't like those, do you have any recs for natural-looking curly ponytail pieces? I don't want extensions. I'm looking at synthetics only. thanks!

Comments

• rockthecurlzrockthecurlz Posts: 910Registered Users
    OMG! I'm so glad you posted this. :) I just bought one a few weeks ago...and I love it! I'm going through transitioning right now, and this product is worth the money. For me, I slick my hair back in a bun with gel, and secure it with an elastic. Then I put that on top of my hair and pin it with bobby pins the color of my hair. It looks completely real on me. Good luck! ( You should go for it!)
  • MistressM.MistressM. Banned Posts: 254Banned Users
    Well c'mon now spill the beans! Where did you get it?
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,060 Administrator
    I have that one in that color and it doesn't look fake. It just makes a bun/pony fuller. I bought mine at Sally's on sale for $3.99.
  • MistressM.MistressM. Banned Posts: 254Banned Users
    ^^^ Cool, I think I'm going to stop by Sally's tomorrow.
  • rockthecurlzrockthecurlz Posts: 910Registered Users
    Sorry, yeah mine is from sallys also

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file