All-Natural Skincare Products

kaymoorekaymoore Posts: 298Registered Users
Anyone have any suggestions for an all-natural skin care line. Most skin care lines have products that are loaded with alcohols, lauryl sulfates, and alot more crazy substances. What do you ladies recommend---that is all natural? I am very specific about my hair---why not my skin? Give me your suggestions.
http://public.fotki.com/kaymoore/

4a/3c combo with 4b in the front

Hair Goal: Shoulder Length and Curly before April 2010!

"Call me Kinky, Call me Nappy...
It's just Semantics!
"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Products I am currently loving:
Trader Joe's Nourish Conditioner
Anita Grant Rhassoul Deep Conditioner
Anita Grant Cafe Latte
Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner
event.png

Comments

• NutkinNutkin Posts: 352Registered Users
    I've been using the Thoroughly Clean Face Wash from this line http://www.desertessence.com/and my skin has NEVER been this smooth and clear. I have oily skin and have tried a lot of different cleansers for the last 20 years and this stuff rocks! I haven't tried anything else from the line yet. I bought mine here in Canada at Dominion, but have read on Makeup Alley that you can get it at Trader Joes.

• FrizzBgoneFrizzBgone Posts: 2,678Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    I've been using KBB's Karen's Essentials. I really like them so far. I had been using Lancome products .... I was able to get the whole line for what I'd pay for one moisturize of Lancome ... and so far my skin is much better.

I have also been using a small amount of Emu oil on my cheeks. I have a mild case of Rosacea. Between the Emu oil and the natural skin care, my skin has improved significantly ... and it is less than a month.

I've also hear people speak highly of Pure Skin Formulations
    Type: 3a fine & dense,with normal porosity, terrible product junkie
    ROUTINE: LI, enhancer, gel, plop with Curlease towel, serum product (either CIAB or Gel-les'c), clip & diffuse.
    Too many favourite products to list ... I finally have my routine that works and alot of products to choose from. My product stash is huge, but well loved !!!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file