Anyone use a bonnet hair dryer?

Su2116Su2116 Posts: 12Registered Users
I'm really happy with my Devachan haircut, but I have not been able to recreate the great curls I got at the salon at home. I had my hair highlighted on Saturday (at a different salon) and when I was done, I put in some Angell and sat under a dryer for about 15 minutes. My curls came out great! So, I'm thinking of buying an old-fashioned bonnet hair dryer to use at home. Does anyone have one that they can recommend? Thanks! :o
Hair type: 2c/3a - incredibly thick, bra strap length.

Comments

• whitewhite Posts: 1Registered Users
    Hello I have one, and I can say it's really great. It has helped me control the frizz and the volume, it's the best blow drier I've ever had. And to think it was my mom's idea to buy it (she has straight hair but she loves my hair)
    I would really recommend you to buy one. Mine is really cheap, it costed me $100.00 dls and it was worth every penny. It's a Conair, a really practical one; it has no seat only a base with little wheels to move it. It doesn't take too much space, and you can do many things while blow drying your hair (I'm actually using it right now).
    Hoep it helps
    byee bye

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file