email notification

2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
I'm not getting any today. My email is working fine, so that's not it.
Any ideas?
No, I didn't change any settings.

ETA: Never mind. They are flooding through now!
Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
Location - WI

Comments

• 2happy2happy Posts: 5,138Registered Users
    Same thing happening again. Since yesterday.
    Handle every stressful situation like a dog. If you can't eat it or hump it.....Piss on it and walk away.
    Location - WI
    It's still happening. I'm not receiving any email notifications when a thread has a new post to it. Any idea what is going on?
    Location - WI
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    I'm sure you checked that your correct current email address is in your profile? I'm only asking because I had this happen to me a couple of weeks ago and I forgot my old address that expired was in there.
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    I'll see if I can see anything on this end.

Our servers were way overloaded, and we've just fixed that, so that might have been part of the problem.

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!
    Craziest thing. They were randomly going into my spam folder for a few days- a couple different times. I have a run of a few days twice were they ended up there. BIZARRE!
    Oh, well. They are going were they belong now and I know where to check if it happens again. :alien:
    Location - WI
  • GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 10,831Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    How bizarre! Let me know if it starts up again.

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • kathymackkathymack Posts: 9,999Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Funny, I stopped getting my email notifications this afternoon. I was out all morning and had a ton when I got home. Nothing in the last couple of hours. When I go online, my "subscriptions" have new posts.
    3a (Corkicelli), highlighted, fine, low porosity
    SE PA

HGs: Anything Sevi; Curly Kinks Satin Roots, Curlycue ReNew and Coil Jam; homemade FSG and okra gel; soap bars; UFD Curly Magic; Botanical Spirits Jellies, CJ Repair Me, Aloe Fix
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • SpiralliSpiralli Posts: 3,683Registered Users Curl Connoisseur
    I am not getting any e-mail notifications. They used to come through in my hotmail account with no problem and nothing has changed in my e-mail account settings. I now don't get e-mails for subscribed threads or subscribed forums. And I miss them! :sad2: Is there anything that I need to be checking/fixing?
    Type: 3b/3c (i), below shoulder length.
    CO wash: A-O GPB LYY, Desert Essence Coconut, Oribe Silverati
    Leave-ins: Curl Junkie Beauti-Curls, KCKT, cno overnight
    Styling: BRHG, MGA Sculpting Gel, A-O Mandarin Magic Gel, LOTD AVG, LALSG, CJ Pattern Pusha
    DT: Curl Junkie Deep Fix, Briogeo Don't Despair Repair!
    I'll ask someone smart. :)

Gretchen
    3A

You are beautiful!
  • BefrizzledBefrizzled Posts: 3,854Registered Users
    Add me to the list. Not only am I not getting e-mails, but my user CP says I'm not subscribed to any threads, but when I open a forum, there are checks next to threads I've posted in, and when I put my cursor over the check, it says I'm subscribed to the thread.

(Sorry, that was kind of a long sentence!)
    Under construction.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file