CurlTalk

i nEEd hElp!

curlyhurrcurlyhurr Posts: 1Registered Users
0kay, so basically i have curly hair & [im african american by the way!] but i have like biracial lookin hair, so like what styles or products would probably be nice for me.

Comments

• Curly GurlyCurly Gurly Posts: 42Registered Users
    try herbal essences breaks over, its really creamy and makes ur hair moisturized, and tresemme moisture rich shampoos and conditioners..and well idk what else because i have the same prob i dont really know what other products i should use
  • iv3lliss3iv3lliss3 Posts: 75Registered Users
    I heard that Tresemme shampoos and conditioner are overwhelmed with products which can be bad for hair. I currently use herbal essences Hello Hydration and it works pretty well. Another good idea would be to buy a bottle of curl matrix conditioner and put a little on after a shower without washing it out. When your hair is damp put in some gel and leave-in conditioner. Works wonders! hope this helped
    "People are like stained-glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within."

--Elisabeth Kubler-Ross