Exercise videos

MochachinoMochachino Registered Users Posts: 191
Hello all
I primary form of exercising comes from using fitness videos. So far I own a little over 50. I prefer to workout in the comfort og home own home. From what I can tell might people on this board go to the gym. Does anyone here prefer to to use videos? What one do you use?

Cam
I've got a pair of ruby slippers that I don't wear much anymore
And if I had the nerve I'd click my heels and return o the wonderland I knew before
Alana Davis "Crazy"

Comments

• starinastarina Registered Users Posts: 665 Curl Neophyte
    I prefer to use videos because it's just easier for me to work out in my own home than try to go to the gym (plus a gym membership is not in my budget). When I want to exercise, I just go down the basement steps and I'm in my own personal gym! I have really gotten into shape just using the tapes plus hand-held weights. I also just bought an ellipitical machine to mix things up a little. I do a lot of step aerobics, but my favorite tapes are the Firm series. I have five or six of them and would like to get more.

Of course, these are all videotapes, not DVDs, so I had to get a DVD player that also plays videos.
    I have 3A hair. I've discovered Jessicurl shampoo and Too Shea conditioner and I'm thrilled! Long-time LA Looks sport gel user.
  • O d d i s y~O d d i s y~ Registered Users Posts: 1,042
    i like it too.. right now im using denise austin's kick boxing and paul abdul's cardio dance.
    And the end of the day , all you've got is yourself..:headbang:
  • CynaminbearCynaminbear Registered Users Posts: 4,476 Curl Connoisseur
    I use videos because I have so many kids to keep an eye on. If I had to go to a gym I'd never workout. I use the Ttapp system. Since Less is More (one of the mottos), I can workout 30-40 minutes 3x per week and be all set. Toss in one of the signature moves after high carb foods and I'm set. I've maintained my current size for 2 years.
    There's no such thing as global warming. Chuck Norris was cold so he turned up the sun.
  • LAwoman516LAwoman516 Registered Users Posts: 23
    I belong to the gym and use videos. I have so many it's ridiculous. Some of my favorites are:

The Firm
    Slim in Six/Slim Series
    Callanetics
    The Bar Method
    Yoga Booty Ballet
    "I'm not mad. I just want to know who did this so I can punish them." - Dwight, "The Office"
  • curlsgonewildcurlsgonewild Registered Users Posts: 34
    I never go to the gym anymore. I workout with videos or jog the track. There are so many varieties of videos to buy. I have about 20. Right now I'm alternating between 'The Firm' videos(with the fanny lifter), Urban Tai Chi: The Explorer, and The Method: Cardio Boot Camp. I'm looking to buy more Step Aerobics videos from collagevideo.com
    "I wish two drinks where always in me......" -Julian Casablancas

strokes.jpg
  • curlyauricurlyauri Registered Users Posts: 19
    is Cathe Friedrich! She's advanced but will whip your body into awesome shape! I workout almost exclusively to her & have achieved serious muscle defintion & a low body fat percentage. And I just had my baby girl 11 months ago. At home workouts is where it's at! :D
    3b dark, long & thick corkscrew curls
    Modified CG
    Current Products in Rotation:
    Devacurl No Poo, One C, HESMU gel, Creme of Nature, Suave Naturals
  • imgonnastartawarimgonnastartawar Registered Users Posts: 237
    has anyone lost loads of weight using these videos?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file