CurlTalk

Corkscrew/Botticelli Curls

phillycurlgirlphillycurlgirl Posts: 20Registered Users
Can somebody please tell me the difference/definition between/of botticelli curls and corkscrew??

THANX

Comments

• spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    Boticelli implies a much looser curl that hangs. Corkscrew is much tighter and may not hang with gravity; it may stand straight up or out.

• phillycurlgirlphillycurlgirl Posts: 20Registered Users
    So is it that all curlies are one or the other???
  • spiderlashes5000spiderlashes5000 Posts: 17,495Registered Users Curl Neophyte
    According to LM, yes. Some may be corki-celli, too, I guess.

So is it that all curlies are one or the other???
  • curlaciouscurlacious Posts: 69Registered Users
    No, I think a lot of curlies can have several different types of curls. But as far as routines are concerned you should do with whatever works for your curls. I hope that answers your question. :)
    curly,coily modified CG, Nexxus Exxtra Gel,Elucence MBC, honey, HE SMU, DevaCurl B'Leave-in, Camellia oil, Burt's bee's shampoo bar, Cure Care conditioner, Shique Herbal conditioner.
    THANX for the answers!! I don't know how that post got duplicated!! Sorry! I think I understand now, and you also answered my other question as to if this was an LM thing.
  • ElliemaeElliemae Posts: 1Registered Users
    Phillycurlgirl,
    are you by any chance in Philly?! I just moved here (living in the north suburbs near Arcadia U) and need to find a curly girl friendly salon/stylist to cut my hair...the less expensive the better! Any ideas?
  • GoddessCurlsGoddessCurls Posts: 1,537Registered Users
    Elliemae wrote:
    Phillycurlgirl,
    are you by any chance in Philly?! I just moved here (living in the north suburbs near Arcadia U) and need to find a curly girl friendly salon/stylist to cut my hair...the less expensive the better! Any ideas?

I'm in Philly too...so if anyone can help with this question I would also appreciate it. I am trying to find someone who will cut my hair dry :?

Back on Cones,so now my routine is,wash with Deva No-Poo every other day or so. Occasionally use 365 sulfate free,maybe use low sulfate shampoo mixed with conditioner once every two weeks are longer. I condition with Aussie Moist or HEHH. I style with a little GF TN,and finish up with tons of GN Pure Clean Smoothing Cream. No frizz...slippy, happy hair.
  • gryantmarch2stepgryantmarch2step Posts: 454Registered Users
    I call myself a corkicelli! I have 3B Boticelli curls underneath (picture a little girls' hair) more loose, and I have 3C corkscrews in my front. So, I'm a corkicelli!
    3B~Botticelli/3C~ Corkicelli~Blonde
    Faves: B&A Gel, BRHG, ReCoil, KC Knot Today, Curl Junkie CCCC

PW: dmbcurls