CurlTalk

My mom got another dog?!?!

SoaringSirenSoaringSiren Posts: 765Registered Users
Seriously guys, you have no idea the begging I had to go through for the past 22 years just to get ONE dog! And now, 7 months later, my mom suddenly gets a SECOND DOG! A puppy this time!

And let me tell you...MOST ADORABLE THING EVER!!! She's a Maltese and I named her Roxy. :) (I'm a big fan of Chicago the musical)

I'll try and post a picture as soon as I can get a decent one...that thing just will NOT sit still!

Happy day! :toothy7:
3a locks!
Daily Products!: Suave Naturals Coconut, Jessicurl WDT, MOP-C, Biotera Curl Creme, & LA Looks Sports Gel!
^^^Proof that you can be CG without spending tons of money! =) ^^^

CG since April 5th, 2008!

/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fpublic.fotki.com%2FSoaringSIren%2F" class="Popup
pw: lotsofcurls
jillipoo wrote: »
Boy, it really depends on the gel (and the weather, and the position of the stars, and what kind of mischief Britney Spears has gotten into).

Comments

• CanItBeChristineCanItBeChristine Posts: 6,343Registered Users
    Sounds familiar!!!

I BEGGED for a dog, and only was okay with moving from the city to the suburbs because my parents promised me one.

A year after the move, we got our dog, who passed away last year at sixteen. :(

THREE DAYS LATER, my mom gets a new one and she is SO attached to this little dog!

(By the way, she is also little and white and named Lola...after another Broadway musical character :))