CurlTalk

Thanks everyone!

MickeyB603MickeyB603 Posts: 127Registered Users
I began lurking and learning back in July, which is also when I began experimenting with all the new techniques I was taking in.

It's been a few months now and I can't even believe the difference. My hair and I have finally stopped fighting. I never thought playing with my hair could be fun! To top it off, I jut recently had my first DevaCut. It was by far the best salon experience I've ever had.

I just wanted to thank everyone out there for all the great information, stories, and encouragement given to each other. It really is a great feeling; embracing what you got! Even better - knowing that you're not alone.

:toothy7:
3B-a / NYC / Playing since August 08 / DevaCut 09.06.08 / Growing out

My Routine Involves: Soaps/DW, ACV, Dr. Bronner's Shikakai Rinse, V05 Vanilla Mint Co, AOHR, AOWC, AOGPB, KBB Nectars, KBB SS, JWhip MOUSSE, HETT mousse, KCCC, BRHG, KBB LL, AK Oil, Plopping w/ T-shirts, Pixie curl diffusing

*denotes HG status*

"You see the saints? They all had curly hair!" - Great Grandma Filomena, who never wore hats - even in the dead of winter.

Comments

• GretchenGretchen Administrator Posts: 8,454Administrators, Moderators Administrator
    What a great post! Thanks so much for joining us. We look forward to getting to "know" you!

Gretchen
    NaturallyCurly.com co-founder
    3A

You are beautiful!