CurlTalk

cute cat pix - post them here

I did a double take when I saw RCW's avatar of Smudge.

Picture056-vi.jpg

000_0873-vi.jpg

whoooooooo me?

000_1091-vi.jpg

bad boy (he doesn't scratch anymore, the plastic bag noise ruined it for him)

000_0800-vi.jpg

This was him a last June

000_1009-vi.jpg

Shadow and Boo Boo the day before Boo Boo got hit by a car.

Comments

• ajaneajane Posts: 323Registered Users
    I would post if I possessed the technological know how. My fur babies took over my favorite chair this morning when I got up to take a shower. They are still there looking all squinty eyed, sleepy, and adorable. Okay until I make a funny noise at them and they turn to stare at the lunatic.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    ajane wrote: »
    I would post if I possessed the technological know how. My fur babies took over my favorite chair this morning when I got up to take a shower. They are still there looking all squinty eyed, sleepy, and adorable. Okay until I make a funny noise at them and they turn to stare at the lunatic.

Do you know how to set up a fotki account for photos? It's easy-peasy and I'm usually technically challenged myself.
    I will look into it! I think I am waiting for my six year old to teach me!
  • SystemSystem Posts: 39,059 Administrator
    ajane wrote: »
    I will look into it! I think I am waiting for my six year old to teach me!

I have a 12 year old so I have six years of help on ya. :wink::laughing7:
    You got me! She hasn't yet mastered the DVD remote yet, so I think I still have a while to wait!

Cute fur babies by the way!
  • KaiaKaia Posts: 8,815Registered Users
    Whaddya mean it's a baby chair? Looks like a cat chair to me. I dare you to kick me off!

DSCN0969-vi.jpg
    *Poster formerly known as Bailey422*

Here's all you have to know about men and women: women are crazy, men are stupid. And the main reason women are crazy is that men are stupid. ~ George Carlin
  • iris427iris427 Posts: 6,002Registered Users
    My cat, Winter, and some of my excellent Photoshop skills

Josh%20pirate.jpg
    3027585431_55b6195e50_s.jpg3028374752_0df4d81a1b_s.jpg3028422696_8dcef38baa_s.jpg
    TickerTicker.aspx?&TT=bdy&TT1=bdy&CL=29&CT=&CG=F&O=m_nestbirds&T=t_b14&D=20080913&M1=&D1=2009&T2=&T1=Baby+Iris&CC=0&CO=&step=5&radio=A
  • wildwoodflowrwildwoodflowr Posts: 63Registered Users
    awwwwww. your guys cat pics are so cute!

here's mine...
    3a to 3b Medium/Coarse iii, Protein Sensitive

Occasional Cleanser: EO Products Sweet Orange Shampoo
    Conditioners: VO5 or Suave Conditioners (Co-wash), GVP Conditioning Balm (Rinse Out/Leave In), AOHR (Deep Treat)
    Stylers: Herbal Essences Set Me Up Gel, Karen's Body Beautiful Hair Nectar (SOTC)