CurlTalk

New to it all and needing help

CottamCottam Posts: 1Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
Hey, I stumbled on this website a few days ago and since then I have been hooked. It looks like it is just what I am looking for. I have always struggled with my curly hair... it's frizzy, awkward and never does what I want it to do. I think my hair is a 3c but I have a feeling that if it was in better condition it would be a 3b.

I am waiting for my copy of curly girls to be delivered, but I am itching to start getting my hair into better shape.

I was wondering if anyone had any hints and tips of things I could be doing until I get the book and get started properly. Any advice will be welcomed with open arms.

Thank you for your help xxx

Comments

• tulipantulipan Posts: 209Registered Users
    Cottam wrote: »
    Hey, I stumbled on this website a few days ago and since then I have been hooked. It looks like it is just what I am looking for. I have always struggled with my curly hair... it's frizzy, awkward and never does what I want it to do. I think my hair is a 3c but I have a feeling that if it was in better condition it would be a 3b.

I am waiting for my copy of curly girls to be delivered, but I am itching to start getting my hair into better shape.

I was wondering if anyone had any hints and tips of things I could be doing until I get the book and get started properly. Any advice will be welcomed with open arms.

Thank you for your help xxx

Hi!

My advice is: read the forum! There are so many threads about what is CG, how to wash hair, how and with what style curls...I'm sure you'll find something for you:)

One girl wrote about CG method on WikiHow, you can see it here:/home/leaving?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.wikihow.com%2FFollow-the-Curly-Girl-Method-for-Curly-Hair" class="Popup

Wlecome on the board:D:cheers:
    3A/M/iii
    -
    full CG routine works for my hair!

s-event.png

Sorry for my mistakes in english! This is not my main language. I'm still learning!